ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom K out and about with his new team

Go down 
+4
ghost recon
Professor Gangrene Fan
Sparklebudgie
TheOneManKid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Tom K out and about with his new team Empty
PostSubject: Tom K out and about with his new team   Tom K out and about with his new team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Tom K took his new team out into the garden today as the weather was nice here in South London, I don't think it turned quite as he expected... Razz 

Tom K out and about with his new team Vmqhuf11

Back to top Go down
Sparklebudgie
Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: Tom K out and about with his new team   Tom K out and about with his new team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Troops looking good Ralph.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tom K out and about with his new team   Tom K out and about with his new team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:18 pm

LMAO!

Painted Head (Hard Hands)
ghost recon

PostSubject: Re: Tom K out and about with his new team   Tom K out and about with his new team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:18 pm

Handsome group of fella's Ralph.

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tom K out and about with his new team   Tom K out and about with his new team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:24 pm

lol! , poor old Tom K, I feel for him mate, those new guys have been pampered to much !  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom K out and about with his new team   Tom K out and about with his new team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:39 pm

great pic
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Tom K out and about with his new team   Tom K out and about with his new team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:44 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
lol! , poor old Tom K, I feel for him mate, those new guys have been pampered to much !  Rolling Eyes 

Yeah, Tom K is a tough guy who spent more than 40 years in solitary in a tin box (suck on that Nelson Mandela) and now he's been given my over pampered, fancy boxer short wearing, nice hairdo guys to hang out with he is struggling a bit it has to be said!  No 

Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Tom K out and about with his new team   Tom K out and about with his new team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Awesome Ralph!!! They look great!! "if you have a problem and if you can find them! Maybe you can hire the K-TEAM" dun dun dun... Dun dun dun!!
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Tom K out and about with his new team   Tom K out and about with his new team Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Tom obviously lacks motivational skills. May I suggest a boot up the jacksie?  lol! 

The team obviously view urban camo as a fashion statement rather than a means of concealment!

I bet when they look across a landscape they see 'scenery' and not 'Terrain'!!

I think you're next acquisition should be a Sergent Major/Drill Instructor to whip them into shape!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Tom K out and about with his new team   Tom K out and about with his new team Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:27 pm

Fantastic photo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom K out and about with his new team   Tom K out and about with his new team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom K out and about with his new team
Page 1 of 1