Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Empty
PostSubject: Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ????   Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:07 pm

I found this Knight at a carboot this weekend and could do with a bit of info on him iff anyone knows where he is from, he has K & MINT 2001 CHINA on the back of his head/neck also on the soles of his boots, I could also do with picking him up a Sword or other weapon Cheers Ian

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? 20140330_202845_zps32eefd1c

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? 20140330_202834_zps1188902c

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? 20140330_202914_zps8476d340

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? HMForcesKnight082_zps2a1cce93

Found him this nice mace on ebay but would like a nice broadsword think that would set him off better  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ????   Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Chainmace009_zps9b87876a

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Chainmace012_zpse8ab527f

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Chainmace015_zps1ed8f711

Here's my homemade Flail the spiked ball was a box lot find and the chain was an old keyring parts the shaft was a old artists paint brush it needs a little more touching up but what do you all think  cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Deep Sea Diver
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ????   Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:58 pm

sparklebudgie is the man for that

French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ????   Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:31 am

blueboxier wrote:
sparklebudgie is the man for that

Cheers Jim I will try to get sparklebudgie to give it a look  cheers Ian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ????   Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Rossini
Polar Explorer
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ????   Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:53 pm

This one is bugging me!!! Cant find naff all about the manufacturer except for they make plush toys!!! If you can remove outfit could we have a squizz at the body? The face and hands scream Disney characture to me but most of the Disney stuff is made by mattel or simba! Plus I don't know of a Disney movie that involved medieval knights! Let alone before 2001.

French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ????   Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:28 pm

Here goes Ross see if these pics help Cheers mate

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Germansebay034_zps2b3d350e

The words K&M INT 2001 CHINA CE are printed on the back of his neck and the bottom of his boots

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Germansebay031_zps6307786c
[img]
[url=http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif]Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Germansebay026_zpsb3e8867a

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Germansebay022_zps2b9cbbe4

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Germansebay021_zpsb7f7244e

The words K&M INT 2001 CHINA CE are printed on the back of his neck and the bottom of his boots, I was wondering maybe he is from something like Robin Hood? Cheers for any help with this Thanks Ian

Last edited by Hawkeye on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ????   Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:36 pm

Didier wrote:
It isn't the Ignite version.
https://funstore.com.au/bibyco/secure/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=3751&osCsid=c8ff482b4759129ce6424da55151527d

Thank you Didier for this but the Ignite version you've shown is a bit more detailed than the one I have  Sad  but nearly there  cheers  cheers Ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ????   Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carboot find anyone know what this knight is ????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Collections-
Jump to: