ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cotswold green beret uniform

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

Cotswold green beret uniform Empty
PostSubject: Cotswold green beret uniform   Cotswold green beret uniform Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 pm

Cotswold are releasing a tiger stripe green beret uniform ,with a remould of the action man/gi joe beret,
45 sets available in total .20 at joecon and 25 available after joecon on the cotswold website....Get in quick,
i want one o these they look cool !
heres a link to thier facebook page which has pictures
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152157503824823.1073742561.297119739822&type=3&uploaded=1
and thier shop link
www.gijoeelite.com
GOOD LUCK!!!!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenCotswold green beret uniform G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Cotswold green beret uniform   Cotswold green beret uniform Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Very cool! You could probably build your own if Cots weren't holding all the bits back to kit these guys out! lol! 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cotswold green beret uniform   Cotswold green beret uniform Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:18 am

I'm adding final touches to a GB kitbash very similiar to his one  Very Happy 

On the other side, not very comforting evidence about the number of sets produced: If they are the proof of our hobby's health...  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Cotswold green beret uniform   Cotswold green beret uniform Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:31 am

i think the numbers are more to do with exclusivity (probably) lol! 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenCotswold green beret uniform G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Cotswold green beret uniform   Cotswold green beret uniform Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:52 am

The Cotswold GB uniform looks very similar to the official G.I.Joe Club's 50th convention GB uniform, the dog tags are different in colour (Cots=silver - Club=Gold ) I like the Cots box better than the official club's 50th one. I bet someone buys all 45 sets to sell for profit on eb-y Mad 

Anyone seen these cool Joe (1:6) 50th t-shirts cheers cheers cheers ...
http://www.patchesofpride.com/
COOL AS ICE!!!!  Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce 

somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Cotswold green beret uniform   Cotswold green beret uniform Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 am

Yep! Those T-shirts are amazing aren't they Clive! I thought I'd posted a thread about them on here already. I've been bugging Mark to send me one for ages but he's giving them away randomly and I never have any luck in raffles.  Sad 

A few have made it to the UK though!  cheers 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Cotswold green beret uniform   Cotswold green beret uniform Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 5:50 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Yep! Those T-shirts are amazing aren't they Clive! I thought I'd posted a thread about them on here already. I've been bugging Mark to send me one for ages but he's giving them away randomly and I never have any luck in raffles.  Sad 

A few have made it to the UK though!  cheers 
I must have missed it, Steve  Embarassed 

I've never won a thing in my life, not even £1 on a scratch card  Sad 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cotswold green beret uniform   Cotswold green beret uniform Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cotswold green beret uniform
Page 1 of 1