Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Wow! Walking Talking Sea Turtles!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe90
Mine Detection

PostSubject: Wow! Walking Talking Sea Turtles!   Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:08 am

Check this out:

An Alternative To Working

Why is it always that the slatternly and lazy that are so fertile?  They must be like Sea Turtles -- they have to be hyper fertile in order to remain a viable species.

"Thus the weak members of civilised societies propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man."

Charles Darwin

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Walking Talking Sea Turtles!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Sadly that type of thing has been going on for years over here (uk). This is why we have dysfunctional "caveman" type families, feral youth, and the HORRIBLE "Jeremy Kyle Show" Mad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Walking Talking Sea Turtles!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:22 pm

I have to agree Clive, I often wonder who is worse that appear on the Jeremy Kyle show?, the problem family's that appear on it, or the people that watch it ?  Rolling Eyes . This is one show that is NEVER on in my home

BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Walking Talking Sea Turtles!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:35 pm

actionman2272 wrote:
I have to agree Clive, I often wonder who is worse that appear on the Jeremy Kyle show?, the problem family's that appear on it, or the people that watch it ?  Rolling Eyes .  This is one show that is NEVER on in my home
I think the people who watch it everyday (Brainwashed) would love to appear on there and shout off! lol!  That flea infested, stinky show seems to be a weapon of some kind.. Topple the f-mily and you topple the Co-ntry  Wink 

I won't watch any tv these days, I now feel more awake, alert and free (I'm out the bubble trap). People should try not watching any tv for 6 months (ideally Forever!) and see what I mean  Wink

My tipple these days is BBC Radio 4, with it's Shipping Forecasts and the BBC World Service after 1:00am. It may sound boring to some people, but believe me, it's very intresting and quite relaxing through the night (book reads and reviews)  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Walking Talking Sea Turtles!   Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:55 pm

the programme is a vehicle for self promotion of Jeremy Kyle ,who takes the moral highground on every issue whilst being a hypocrite, as my ol mum says don't air your dirty washing in public !.......
glad i don't watch this inane drivel !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow! Walking Talking Sea Turtles!   

Back to top Go down

Wow! Walking Talking Sea Turtles!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1