ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talking Space Commander

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

Talking Space Commander Empty
PostSubject: Talking Space Commander   Talking Space Commander Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 pm

I'm very pleased with my talking space commander now he has the correct helmet. Just a black dog tag to go now and he is complete. Sometime I'd like to get the space commando and space pirate too but I'm In no rush. Talking Space Commander 20140425_171610_zps2906589a

Talking Space Commander 20140425_171602_zps46091fe9
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Talking Space Commander   Talking Space Commander Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:25 pm

very nice Mark ! he looks great !, nice addition mate
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Talking Space Commander   Talking Space Commander Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:28 pm

Nice one mark! That figure was probably the last new set I had the first time round
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Space Commander   Talking Space Commander Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Looks just " out of this world " Mark

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Talking Space Commander   Talking Space Commander Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:01 pm

That's a nice and colourful vam (vest), I don't have any of those uniforms amongst my troops yet  Sad 

I saw a vam ROM? figure at a boot sale last summer (£20), the seller had some other boxed vam gear but, I had already spent my £20 Sad

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Talking Space Commander   Talking Space Commander Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:58 am

I really like your Space Commander Mark! Smile

PostSubject: Re: Talking Space Commander   Talking Space Commander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking Space Commander
Page 1 of 1