ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.

Go down 
+2
clivvers
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Empty
PostSubject: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Have you ever wondered what happened to No-Face after killing Professor Gangrene;  after splitting the money with the Invisible Man and then both going their separate ways?
No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. IMG_2057
Well......you’re about to find out!

Originally No-Face had planned to pay, with his share of the money,  for  a face transplant after he had lost most of facial skin in a nuclear accident.   In the end he decided not to have this treatment and spend his money on other things.   Other things for him, were to spend his money on attempting to take over the World or if this proved over-zealous, to attempt to take over a country. Before he could even contemplate “His World Domination” or the “Over-running of a Country”  he had to achieve what Dr. X had never managed to do.  This task was to kill Action Man.   Action Man had to be out of the way to ensure that No-Face had no obstacles in his way.

No-Face e-mailed the Invisible Man from his i-pad.   The e-mail read thus,   “This is No-Face here.    I have a little job that needs to be done and I wonder if you can help.   This little job is to kidnap Action Man and take him to a secret location.   If you are agreeable to take on this assignment, I will pay you a very generous sum of money.    I will pay you an amount to be agreed beforehand and  the rest when the job is complete. What do you say to all of this?   If you are in agreement please reply, either by text or by e-mail as soon as possible as this job is of high priority to me”. No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. IMG_3280

The Invisible Man  e-mails  back  No-Face  with his decision.   ”Hello No-Face, it is the Invisible Man here. Yes, I’ll do this job for you. Just tell me when you need my services and what exactly you are prepared to pay me for my trouble.   This is not a little job!   We both know Action Man is a dangerous and wily adversary. You will therefore understand that my fee will be high.  This is a dangerous mission, and you want Action Man kidnapped but not injured, so you will have to pay a high price for my services.”
No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. IMG_3295

No-Face e-mailed the Invisible Man immediately.  He said that they should make a date for a  meeting that suited them both and that he would give him at that time full details of where and when this kidnapping was to take place.    He said he would also give details of the location of where the Invisible Man was to drop  Action Man off.    On their first meeting  he agreed to pay he Invisible Man the first instalment for doing this “little job” and on completion, would pay the balance.  He reminded the Invisible Man that this was an” urgent little job”. He wanted this thorn in his side taken away.   He would therefore be prepared to negotiate a slightly higher figure but within reason as the kidnapping and disappearance of Action Man would benefit both of them.
No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. IMG_3305

The Invisible Man and No-Face agreed on a mutually convenient date for their first meeting.  They agreed, on No-Face’s venue, an Alleyway off the Royal Mile in Edinburgh.    No-face said that he would wear a black hoodie with orange stripes and an orange mask.    

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 11:57 pm

looks like the start of a good story cant wait for the next bit
(im a big fan of no face)
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Thank's for the comment snow white.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:42 pm

Excellent story, Ackie!  cheers  cheers  cheers 

No-Face looks like a proper villian dressed like that. The Invisible Man is really hard to see! Lucky he's wearing a coat, otherwise I wouldn't be able to see him at all!

I hope you have some more of this story planned  bounce bounce 

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:13 am

good stuff alex  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:48 am

clivvers wrote:

Excellent story, Ackie!  cheers  cheers  cheers 

No-Face looks like a proper villain dressed like that. The Invisible Man is really hard to see! Lucky he's wearing a coat, otherwise I wouldn't be able to see him at all!

I hope you have some more of this story planned  bounce bounce 

Thank's for a excellent comment clivvers Very Happy, I'm glad that you think that No-Face looks like a proper villain dressed in them clothes. The Invisible Man only wears the brown coat when he is around villains he knows but dose not wear it when he is on his own, on a mission or when hes waking around the street.

Yes I'v got some more of this story planned my friend, hence the reason why I have TO BE CONTINUED at the bottom of the story.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:48 am

actionman2272 wrote:
good stuff alex  cheers 

Thank's Dal.

Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:54 pm

VERY VERY !!!! COOL!!!

Awesome Format too......

No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Bond0010
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Thank's very much for your comment Bond007ca Very Happy.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:24 am

Oh no Ackie!  Sad  Is this the beginning of the end for Action Man?
Looks like a great start to an awesome story unfolding here! Can't wait
to see more Ackie!  cheers 

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:04 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Oh no Ackie!  Sad   Is this the beginning of the end for Action Man?
Looks like a great start to an awesome story unfolding here! Can't wait
to see more Ackie!  cheers 

It just mite be the beginning of the end for Action Man, who know ?, I'm glad that you think it's a great start to the story inntruderr61, they will be more unfolding as the story go's on, well your just have to wait to see more Wink.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:30 am

Ackie, this is really brilliant, great job cheers

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:59 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:

Thanks Brandon mate Very Happy.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:36 am

Ackie88 wrote:

Thanks Brandon mate Very Happy.

Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 1:21 pm

I’ve reread No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth. I really enjoyed looking back at the pictures and reading it again. I wanted to share this again for our members who haven’t read this before.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 6:16 am

Hey there, I just saw these again and boy did they bring back the memories. I had posted on these before, I find these very creative and interesting...cool stuff Prof.!

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 9:52 am

Hey there, I just saw these again and boy did they bring back the memories. I had posted on these before, I find these very creative and interesting...cool stuff Prof.!

Aw thank you very much for the high praise comments BrandontheFigureFreak.

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.   No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back  forth. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No-Face's Story Part 1 E-mailing back forth.
Page 1 of 1