Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DR X Question

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Ski Patrol
Walter1965

DR X Question Empty
PostSubject: DR X Question   DR X Question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:03 am

Well he's not really Max Steel,he is his nemesis Dr. X with his chainsaw arm.....I have had this dude for along time....His chainsaw arm sparks when you pull the arm string...Today i was messing around with him and noticed a switch on his back...clicked it on ...and nothing...He takes three AAA batteries in his back...i put in some and nothing...I could have dead batteries....Does anyone have this guy? What is he supposed to do? Thanks Walter DR X Question I2gPhXguCvvTrV81mR5Qxna-khyIP8h67QZSB8R5EqZi=w306-h408-no
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

DR X Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DR X Question   DR X Question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:45 am

Quality figure, Walter!

I haven't seen that type of Dr X Robot before. I reckon the batteries are needed for the sound effects and his evil laughter?

DR X Question 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk

DR X Question
Page 1 of 1