Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cool 3 3/4 story board peice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Walter1965
Ski Patrol

PostSubject: Cool 3 3/4 story board peice   Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 16:28

Hey fellas,I picked up this really cool Hot Wheels Mission To Mars set #16145....I'm not into the little guys...Just for my Joe Christmas tree....I was looking at the Mars Rover and thought that it would work in a 3 3/4 figure story board...Could be used as a remote robot in a police or military story....Cheers Walter 
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Cool 3 3/4 story board peice   Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 18:55

That's a great idea, Walter!  cheers 

There's so many 1/6 items out there that can be used in Joe/vam/MAM dioramas and photo comics  Very Happy  We should have a regular report here, to let members know what's out there and where to buy them. I managed to get a pair of 1/6 meat cleavers back in 2009 (in Caterham Surrey) they're for one of my baddie Kung Fu vam's, I found them the other day  Very Happy 

Our hobby seems to be expanding into different avenues ( Stop Motion, photo comics, and real life stunts with a Joe of some kind onboard )  cheers  cheers  cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Cool 3 3/4 story board peice   Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 19:08

Nice find Walter!! And Clive you are right.. We a run In different directions with this hobby!! It's what makes it fun!! Away from the more purist forums where it has to be RIGHT!! lol I like WRONG.. a lot!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Cool 3 3/4 story board peice   Tue 29 Apr 2014 - 19:43

Rossini wrote:
Nice find Walter!! And Clive you are right.. We a run In different directions with this hobby!! It's what makes it fun!! Away from the more purist forums where it has to be RIGHT!! lol I like WRONG.. a lot!!! Smile
 lol! 
I like wrong too!  Wink  I was born the wrong side of the road and in the wrong street  pirat  lol! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
peterodgers
Armoured Car Commander

PostSubject: Re: Cool 3 3/4 story board peice   Wed 30 Apr 2014 - 9:16

Rossini wrote:
Away from the more purist forums where it has to be RIGHT!!

If you take that to the limit, then the purist forums would never take anything out of their original boxes!  AM was and still is a toy to be played with!  I know a lot of people do display their figures (some have whole rooms dedicated to them) but I think they probably also have a few to play with as well.  None of my figures are in mint condition and some are miles off being mint!

PostSubject: Re: Cool 3 3/4 story board peice   

Back to top Go down

Cool 3 3/4 story board peice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1