ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions for head lights on refurbishment of a Land Rover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fonnezz
Flock Head (Hard Hands)
Fonnezz

Suggestions for head lights on refurbishment of a Land Rover Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for head lights on refurbishment of a Land Rover   Suggestions for head lights on refurbishment of a Land Rover Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:24 pm

I have recently got my hands on an VAM Land Rover which was in a bit of a state. It has lost the bonnet, cracked in half, bumper broken off, missing head lights and holders, missing tail gate , broken rear bumper to name just a few. So it thought i'd got nothing to lose so began rebuilding it. I will post photos soon but lets just say it involves, Gorilla Glue, a Riveter, a sheet of plastic, craft knife, sharp cutters, spray paint and so on.

To cut a long story short i need ideas for head lights. As i mentioned they are long lost and so were the plastic they sit on. I really need some suggestions as to what to use in the place as replacements if any had has any ideas.

Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

Suggestions for head lights on refurbishment of a Land Rover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for head lights on refurbishment of a Land Rover   Suggestions for head lights on refurbishment of a Land Rover Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:52 pm

How about cheap torches from a pound shop? You could then wire them up to a battery and a switch for some night time photos.

Suggestions for head lights on refurbishment of a Land Rover
Page 1 of 1