ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
Professor Gangrene Fan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Dr.X notices that No-Face and the Invisible Man are standing next to a man who appears to look like a younger version Professor Gangrene.
The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1661

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1662

Welcome Dr.X. You're here to inspect the Time Travel Machine that Professor Layton has built; sorry I mean that I built. You see Dr.X, Professor Layton is dead! The Professor Layton I showed you on the Prison cctv footage was not Professor Layton. It was infact No-Face disguised as him.
The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1161

Professor Layton was killed with a silenced gun by the Invisible Man.
The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1531

You revealed that you wanted the Invisible Man to kidnap Professor Layton and to steal his Time Travel Machine documents.
The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_0568

Well, he never kidnapped Professor Layton, he just stole the Time Travel Machine documents.
The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1121

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1124

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1125

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1127

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1131

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1132

Then the next night I ordered him to be killed.
The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1512

You revealed the other stage of the plan was for me to implant a Mind Control Chip in Professor Layton's head to force him to build the Time Travel Machine for you.
The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_0564

You gave me that bag of money that the Invisible Man had stolen from public online Banking Accounts for me to buy materials to manufacture the Mind Control Chips and the Time Travel Machine.
The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_0571

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_0574

Well I never used the money to build the Mind Control Chips. That half of the money was used to employ henchmen and buy weapons. The other half was used to buy the materials to build the Time Travel Machine which I built myself.
The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1663

As you can work out by now, No-Face and the Invisible Man have been working for me all this time.  You know the money that the Invisible Man has been stealing from online Banking Accounts which he was supposed to be putting it in your Bank Account? Well he’s not been doing that; he’s been putting the money in a Swiss Bank Account that I have set up in my name. So Dr.X your broke and you have no followers left, MAXX (or 'the man with no name') and Tempest will join me soon and then we will rule world hahahaha.

Professor Gangrene raises his gun, points it at Dr.X and says "I have been working for you Dr X since 1997 building your inventions to take over the world. All of your inventions have ended up being stopped or blown up by Action Man but you want to keep trying. When I even suggest my ideas to you, you never listen to them and you tell me “You work for me, you build the inventions I tell you to build” and when your inventions get stopped or blown up by Action Man you blame ME for it. WELL NO MORE!!
The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1665

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1666

GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES BECAUSE I’M GOING TO KILL YOU
The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1667

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 IMG_1670

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:41 pm

is this the end for Dr X ??? turn in next time folks !!!!

Great story ackie, you should start your own collection thread uin the mam section, so we can see more of the invisible man and your other figures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:03 pm

Oh yes it's the end for Dr X Twisted Evil,all the money that the Invisible Man had stolen from online Banking Accounts which he was supposed to be putting it in Dr X Bank Account heed been putting the money in a Swiss Bank Account that Professor Gangrene has set up in my name. Now that Professor Gangrene has killed Dr. X he can try rule world hahahaha!!

I do have my own collection thread called My MAM Collection (Ackie88) I'll put the invisible man somewhere else but dont no where because hes not a MAM.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:22 pm

ah in that case then ackie, he should go in 1/6 Figure Collections 2000 - Present, I shall look forward to seeing him in there along with any others you have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Walter1965
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Walter1965

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 pm

HA!! very Cool !! I love Dr X.....Walter
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Walts-16-figures-746793052029123/
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:34 pm

ooooh great story Ackie! cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Thank you inntruderr61
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:46 pm

These characters are all great! I see you have a talent for cool bad guys Very Happy Excellent story building!

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:22 pm

These are the baddies we love to hate lol! 

Great story Ackie!!! Your H.Q. must be harbouring nearly every 12" baddie/villian known to MAMkind lol!

What is that black beatle thing in photo 14, middle of photo ???

I've found a rare baddie last week, I've been hunting for him for over a year now and I finally found one, just 2 more to go.. Lookout for him on my boot sale finds post soon Wink

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:41 am

Walter1965 wrote:
HA!! very Cool !! I love Dr X.....Walter

Thank's for the cool comment Walter.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:45 am

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
These characters are all great! I see you have a talent for cool bad guys Very Happy Excellent story building!

Thank's Brandon, I love mucking around, taking photos of these great characters, sorry evil characters  Laughing.
I'm really glad that you spotted that I have talent for cool bad guys  Wink.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:50 am

clivvers wrote:
These are the baddies we love to hate lol! 

Great story Ackie!!! Your H.Q. must be harbouring nearly every 12" baddie/villian known to MAMkind lol!

What is that black beatle thing in photo 14, middle of photo ???

I've found a rare baddie last week, I've been hunting for him for over a year now and I finally found one, just 2 more to go.. Lookout for him on my boot sale finds post soon Wink

Oh YES I agree with you clivvers that these baddies are the once we love to hate Very Happy. Thank's for thinking it's a great story mate, my HQ sadly dose not have every 12" baddie/villian known to MAMkind, the only bad guy figure I'm missing is Anti-Freeze but I'll get him one day.

inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 2:41 pm

I forgot about this story of yours Alex!
Nice to see it again! cheers

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 3:00 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
I forgot about this story of yours Alex!
Nice to see it again! cheers

Thanks for your comments inntruderr61.

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 11:15 am

I’ve reread this part and I really enjoyed looking back at the pictures and reading it again. I wanted to share this again for our members who haven’t read this before.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5   The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Down-fall of Dr.X Part 5
Page 1 of 1