Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

GI JOE Adventure Team Timeless Collection Black Spider Rendezvous Meets Gor King Of The Terrons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scramble Pilot
Painted Head

PostSubject: GI JOE Adventure Team Timeless Collection Black Spider Rendezvous Meets Gor King Of The Terrons    Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi Guys,
Here's my first comic.
GI JOE Adventure Team Timeless Collection Black Spider Rendezvous Meets Gor King Of The Terrons
alien   alien   alien alien  affraid  alien  alien  alien  alien 

alien   alien   alien   alien   affraid   alien   alien   alien   alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GI JOE Adventure Team Timeless Collection Black Spider Rendezvous Meets Gor King Of The Terrons    Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Good stuff mate!, really enjoyed that ! already looking forward to the next one mate  cheers 

BRITISH INFANTRY (TOMMY)

PostSubject: Re: GI JOE Adventure Team Timeless Collection Black Spider Rendezvous Meets Gor King Of The Terrons    Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:44 pm

great start mate I want a gor now (id forgot all about him)

PostSubject: Re: GI JOE Adventure Team Timeless Collection Black Spider Rendezvous Meets Gor King Of The Terrons    Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Scramble Pilot, Very well done on your first comic, liking the layout of the comic and the photos are very well done too Very Happy, I hope it's not a maybe and that we see more of this comic.

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: GI JOE Adventure Team Timeless Collection Black Spider Rendezvous Meets Gor King Of The Terrons    Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:49 am

Well done SP!  cheers 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
somekindajoe
Talking Commander

PostSubject: Re: GI JOE Adventure Team Timeless Collection Black Spider Rendezvous Meets Gor King Of The Terrons    Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:46 am

Great post SP!

'Gor king of the Terrons'! I'd never heard of him until now. A super Joe villain huh?. I guess we're lucky Palitoy didn't inflict him on AM back in the day. Maybe they thought the Intruder had already been a step to far! lol! 

Is he related to Star Trek's Gorn? Probably not as that doesn't look like Vasquez rock in the background and the fight scenes are quite realistic!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: GI JOE Adventure Team Timeless Collection Black Spider Rendezvous Meets Gor King Of The Terrons    Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Excellent for your first comic strip! Well done! cheers cheers cheers

Keep it coming  bounce 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GI JOE Adventure Team Timeless Collection Black Spider Rendezvous Meets Gor King Of The Terrons    

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1