ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Holy Grail Find

Go down 
+6
Sparkys6887
Rossini
BAMComix
Sparklebudgie
Professor Gangrene Fan
Bond007ca
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

My Holy Grail Find  Empty
PostSubject: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Hey all,

I just picked up this set from a guy local to Edmonton Alberta.  I saw it posted and emailed him right away.  He found the whole lot at a Garage Sale and picked it up for a !@#$ price... I paid $200 for the lot but for everything that is there I feel good about it.  When I met up with him I asked him what he paid and he told me that he figured someones grandma was getting rid of it and that he only paid $20.00 LMFAO We laughed and shook hands... I am a little sore until I look at everything I got

So.... Here is where I will need some of your guys input as to some items I cant figure out Smile

There is the Command Center with Shelves Pole and Console
Training Center with a lot of the parts
The Mummy Buggy Winch and misc

Eitherway Hope you all are well and look forward to your input

My Holy Grail Find  Photo1_zps776f359c

My Holy Grail Find  Photo5_zps24b8fbbd

My Holy Grail Find  Photo2_zpsc609baa2

My Holy Grail Find  Photo4_zpsd86e5ef9

My Holy Grail Find  Photo6_zps58247461

My Holy Grail Find  Photo3_zps3277479d

My Holy Grail Find  Photo8_zps38b3508a

My Holy Grail Find  Photo10_zps6732ed79

My Holy Grail Find  Photo7_zpsc9d771a6

My Holy Grail Find  Photo11_zpsb67c98e7

My Holy Grail Find  Photo12_zps6549949a

The Parts are all in very good condition.... The One FH that came is now back to life.... I used an older AT body and put the FR sweater with some Sea Adventurer Dungarees with a shoulder holster and AT logo chain.  

His Flock was MINT!!!!!!! he has a little scrape on the bottom of his chin but that's just a " Flesh Wound " ( That's for you Mark LOL )

My Holy Grail Find  IMAG0292_zpse88d1eea

This will bring me back to where I should be lol.. rigging all this together

My Holy Grail Find  Bond0010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:02 pm

looks a great haul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:40 am

$200 compared to the seller's price of $20 seems like a rip-off, but honestly--to get all those items in their condition at one time is a fair price, but not a great price and certainly NOT a cheating price. You were lucky to gather it all in one fell swoop. Be happy with your haul! Sorting it all out and getting the missing pieces and parts will give you more collector's fun and inspiration. I am glad for you!
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:54 am

Brigadier Graemon wrote:
$200 compared to the seller's price of $20 seems like a rip-off, but honestly--to get all those items in their condition at one time is a fair price, but not a great price and certainly NOT a cheating price. You were lucky to gather it all in one fell swoop. Be happy with your haul! Sorting it all out and getting the missing pieces and parts will give you more collector's fun and inspiration. I am glad for you!

I totally felt the same way Mate! lol... I was so happy because of the size of the pieces I never looked at before due to shipping costs associated lol... but local meant I will take lol... his initial online price was $400 but either way I do appreciate your response Cheers!!

My Holy Grail Find  Bond0010
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:13 am

I'm sooo pleased that you found your Holy Grail Bond007ca, your have lot's and lot's of fun playing with all that lot mate Wink.

Sabotage
Sparklebudgie

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:29 am

A very nice lot, just dream about finding it first next time!  cheers 

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:03 am

Terrific Haul Len!!, well done mate. The Joe looks great!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am

Great bunch of stuff to play with Smile
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:37 am

Fantabulous Len. What a great find and the fella looks great, though he had better watch out for the Knights that go Ne Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:58 am

Fantastic score Len! Were the Ninja Turtle costumes included? lol! 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:45 pm

Wow! Great haul!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:09 am

Fantastic score!  cheers 

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:42 am

Well done Len, stunning lot
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:35 pm

A nice haul for sure! There's some very nice pieces in that lot, especially the 'AT-II vehicle'  Very Happy  Very Happy  I will never own one, I can sense it  Crying or Very sad 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Holy Grail Find    My Holy Grail Find  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Holy Grail Find
Page 1 of 1