ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VAM in the 21st century

Go down 
+5
somekindajoe
Bond007ca
BAMComix
Captian action
ak615
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ak615
Action Pilot
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

VAM in the 21st century Empty
PostSubject: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Seeing Nicks cool pic of the para in 21st century garb and following a discussion in that black hole of depravity known as the chat room I thought i`d dig out a couple of oldies,
first up para in 21st uniform and helmet yes the lid does fit vam fixed eye a dream webbing is bbi elite force and sten is dragon

VAM in the 21st century Paratrooper

next up is the 21st scud hunter this one is straight off the card and on a vam if you get the boxed figure version of this it came with a cool sas smock in desert dpm

VAM in the 21st century Scudhunter

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 6:41 pm

both uniforms look great on vam mind you most 21st century stuff fits vam a treat,both skj and Ralph ,the onemankid are fond of 21st century gear !, and im quite partial to the Vietnam stuff I can find on ebay!
great couple of bashes Andy!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenVAM in the 21st century G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:59 pm

superb bashes andy ! top work my friend  cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:12 pm

great outfits im getting right into this modern gear
Back to top Go down
Bond007ca
Eagle Eyes
Bond007ca

PostSubject: Re: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:12 am

AWESOME!!!!

That SCUD Hunter is TOP NOTCH!!!!! I had the orig 21st Century guy and he doesn't even come close to yours... the Beard Is Perfect!!!

VAM in the 21st century Bond0010
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:17 pm

They look amazing Andy. For me, 21st century unis seems the most 'in keeping' of the VAM style of the modern produced stuff. Although that Dragon Sten don't look half bad either!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
TALLY HO
Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:39 pm

great to see those again , I like world peacekeeper gear on vam , fits a treat

VAM in the 21st century PHOT0313-4
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 3:40 pm

terrific Tally
Back to top Go down
Teckno Viking
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Teckno Viking

PostSubject: Re: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 9:48 am

Very Cool.
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:53 pm

They really look in their element outdoors, the modern uniforms suit vam perfectly. I especially like the Scud Hunter uniform cheers

I can imagine if Palitoy were still producing AM these days, the uniforms would be similar quality to this and the figures would be fully RC with flashing weapon barrels and programmable/recordable speech, via a mini SD card. Imagine having a 1/6 backyard battle controlled via your iPhone! It would add a new dimention to Wargaming and knock Warhammer of it's perch.

Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Great stuff AK, the para looks stunning bounce bounce bounce

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VAM in the 21st century   VAM in the 21st century Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VAM in the 21st century
Page 1 of 1