ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.

Go down 
+5
inntruderr61
Rossini
BAMComix
somekindajoe
Professor Gangrene Fan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:55 pm

No-Face is waiting somewhere in an alleyway off the Royal Mile in Edinburgh.  He is wearing a black hoodie and an orange mask, just as he told the Invisible Man he would be his secret disguise.  He was holding the envelope which contained the first instalment of the Invisible Man’s fee.
 No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. DSC00211

Suddenly a man with brown hair, wearing a long brown coat and jeans stood looking at No-Face from  the entrance of the alleyway.
 No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. DSC00213
This man approached No-Face with a fixed look in his eyes.   No-Face watched him approach and asked him, “What do you want?” He was very wary as, of course,  he could not positively identify the stranger as being the Invisible Man.  
 No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. DSC00214

“No-Face it’s me,”the stranger said. No-Face looked puzzled and said that he needed a further explanation of how  he came to look like this and also how he knew that No-Face was who he said he was.
 No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. DSC00217

“Firstly, I spent my money on an armband that acts like a visibility cloak for me.  This armband consists of a metal band which is computerised and allows me to switch myself from invisible to visible at the touch of a button.    I am the only one who knows exactly which button has to be pressed to make myself appear or disappear.   Very clever, don’t you think.  Money well spent as far as I’m concerned.
 No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. DSC00215
 No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. DSC00216

Secondly, you told me that you were going to wear a hoodie and an orange mask as your disguise.   You also told me the venue of our meeting place.    This all adds up to too much of a coincidence if you think I am not who I say I am. Look I’ll show you how it works.”  “ No,  it’s fine. I believe you are who you say you are.  Just let me tell you where to drop off Action Man and give you the first instalment. Then we’ll split.”No-Face tells Invisible Man where to drop off Action Man as he is handing him the first instalment.
 No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. DSC00219

Invisible Man takes the envelope and makes his ex it No-Face rests his back on the wall nonchalantly as though  nothing has happened.
 No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. DSC00222

No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. DSC00220

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by ACKIE88 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:48 pm

That No-Face is always put to No-Good!

Great location for their clandestine meeting too!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:54 pm

Very Happy, great photos alex !

Last edited by actionman2272 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:39 pm

great story and fantastic pics the last pic is brilliant
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Nice story Alex! Hurry with next bit! Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:38 am

somekindajoe wrote:
That No-Face is always put to No-Good!

Great location for their clandestine meeting too!

Oh absolutely that No-Face is always put to no-good! I'm pleased that you think it's a great location for their clandestine meeting, I had been through taking photos of this meeting in a few alleyways off Royal Mile before I decided to use this alleyway which us Scots call a close.

Last edited by Ackie88 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:38 am

actionman2272 wrote:
Very Happy, great photos alex !

Thanks Dal Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:41 am

snow white wrote:
great story and fantastic pics the last pic is brilliant

Wow thanks snow white for the fantastic comment, I'm very pleased that you think the last pic is brilliant Very Happy Very Happy.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 9:42 am

Rossini wrote:
Nice story Alex! Hurry with next bit! Smile

Thanks Ross, I'm thinking what to type for part 3 now because I'v done the photos.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Fantastic story Alex! Now I'm in real suspense!... cheers 

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Fantastic story Alex! Now I'm in real suspense!... cheers 

Thanks inntruderr61 for the fantastic comment mate Wink.

Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:16 pm

Wow what a great place for photo story ! Well done Alex for getting out in public and taking these great shots .
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 6:31 pm

[quote="Jet-"]Wow what a great place for photo story ! Well done Alex for getting out in public and taking these great shots .[/quote

Thank you very much for the comment Jet- Very Happy, I'm NEVER embarrassed getting out in public and taking shots of my Action Men:D . If you would like to read and look at the photos of the first part of No-Face story here is the link

https://actionmanmobileops.forumotion.co.uk/t4304-no-face-s-story-e-mailing-back-forth

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:22 am

Excellent! Very surreal!!!

This is a great story so far, Ackie.. It's turning out to be a good 'Spy thriller' type of yarn! cheers cheers cheers
The out and about photos are top notch!!! I like the gentle 'Bokeh' effects, the close up shots are great! Very Happy

Like you, I don't care a dam what people think about me when I'm out taking pictures of my Joes/MAM in public.
I was out recently with two of my MAM parachutists at a field/park and had an audience of a group of late teen girl students, I just walked into the middle of the field and launched my MAM parachutists as high as I could, I had a great time launching them, the students didn't laugh or make fun of me in any way. I'm planning on doing it again soon Very Happy 

Keep the story going, Ackie  bounce  bounce

Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:05 am

clivvers wrote:

Excellent! Very surreal!!!

This is a great story so far, Ackie.. It's turning out to be a good 'Spy thriller' type of yarn! cheers cheers cheers
The out and about photos are top notch!!! I like the gentle 'Bokeh' effects, the close up shots are great! Very Happy

Like you, I don't care a dam what people think about me when I'm out taking pictures of my Joes/MAM in public.
I was out recently with two of my MAM parachutists at a field/park and had an audience of a group of late teen girl students, I just walked into the middle of the field and launched my MAM parachutists as high as I could, I had a great time launching them, the students didn't laugh or make fun of me in any way. I'm planning on doing it again soon Very Happy 

Keep the story going, Ackie  bounce  bounce

Wow thanks for the EXCELLENT comment clivvers, I'm so pleased that you think it's turning out to be a good 'Spy thriller' type of yarn yay, I do aim to please my members who read and look at the photos. Out and about photos I just love taking because I try and find new location, fresh air and some location help to tell the story and you saying that my out and about photos are top notch is fantastic news Very Happy. I like my photo stores to have a mix of close and long shots. I'm very pleased that you don't care a dam what people think about you when your out taking pictures of your Joes/MAM in public Very Happy. Oh don't you worry clivvers I am keeping the story going for a bit longer Wink.

Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:28 pm

Cool story - wonder what's going to happen next? I must say I really like the overcoat that Max is wearing.

Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 2:48 pm

peterodgers wrote:
Cool story - wonder what's going to happen next?  I must say I really like the overcoat that Max is wearing.

Thank you Peter Very Happy. well your just have to wait to see what is going to happen next Mwuahahahaha....! The overcoat that Max (Invisible Man) is wearing that you really like is No-Faces long brown jacket.
You may or may not have read or looked at No-Face's Story: E-mailing back forth first part.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:32 am

WOW, this one was great Ackie cheers

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:59 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:

Thanks Brandon Very Happy Very Happy.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:36 am

Ackie88 wrote:

Thanks Brandon Very Happy Very Happy.

Very Happy

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2021 1:28 pm

I’ve reread part 2 of No-Face's Story. I really enjoyed looking back at the pictures and reading it again. I wanted to share this again for our members who haven’t read this before.

Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 6:19 am

Hey there, I just saw these again and boy did they bring back the memories. I had posted on these before, I find these very creative and interesting...cool stuff Prof.!

By the way, this is arguably My fave one dude!

Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2021 9:53 am

Hey there, I just saw these again and boy did they bring back the memories. I had posted on these before, I find these very creative and interesting...cool stuff Prof.!

By the way, this is arguably My fave one dude!

Thank you very much for the high praise comments BrandontheFigureFreak.

PostSubject: Re: No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.    No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No-Face's Story Part 2 In an alleyway.
Page 1 of 1