ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DID purchases

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jet-
Armoured Car Commander
Jet-

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:21 pm

My latest purchases from Modellors loft
One of my favourite figures to date Michael Wittmann, saw his grave on a Leger Battlefield holiday

DID purchases IMG_0942

DID purchases IMG_0943

DID purchases IMG_0303

Really good likeness of Daniel Craig as James Bond, one of my unusual purchases

DID purchases IMG_0949

DID purchases IMG_0948
Back to top Go down
snow white
Talking Commander
snow white

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 pm

great figs Michael Wittmann looks fantastic
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Artic Explorer
Rossini

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Great buys mate! That bond is excellent!! The hair looks so real! I'll assume Michael is full bodied inside the box?
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Great pick-ups!

I see you got the Chinese toy fair exclusive Wittmann figure. They said only 300 were made. Looks great with that cupola display base. I preordered the regular release without the base. The Daniel Craig figure looks really nice too.

Brian
 cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sirsidneyruffdiamond
Artic Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:35 am

both amazing likenesses

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:17 am

great stuff , I wish my budget would stretch to these type of figures as well as all the action men and gi joes that I want to collect , not even mentioning the geyper men I would love to own .........

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenDID purchases G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:04 am

superb figures jet!, The James Bond as others have said has a great likeness !!, thanks for the upload mate  cheers 

Green Beret
somekindajoe

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:18 am

Very nice! I've managed to resist collecting DID figures but it's taken a lot of will power! lol! 

The Michael Wittmann figure is amazing. He's who came to mind when I dressed this guy...

DID purchases IMG_2321_zps4bb24da9

Interesting to see Wittmann's grave. It looks like its become something of a shrine but I couldn't help but notice the Maple flag in the pic. Those Canadian's will be claiming they killed the Red Baron as well next won't they Doug!  lol! 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Polar Explorer
Danthecoat

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:47 pm

Some of those DID figures are breathtaking and so lifelike

I bought the Hitler one and it amazed me at how scary and real these looked.

I sold it on after a while as this was set to become a bit of an expensive slide  lol! lol! lol! 

I do admire them though and love to see them

Thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
ak615
Heavy Weapons
ak615

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:08 pm

Coincidently Wiitmans tank number was 007 great additions there Jet.

Armoured Car Commander
Jet-

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:38 pm

ak615 wrote:
Coincidently Wiitmans tank number was 007 great additions there Jet.

Your right tiger 007 was his .
Back to top Go down
Jet-
Armoured Car Commander
Jet-

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Very nice! I've managed to resist collecting DID figures but it's taken a lot of will power! lol! 

The Michael Wittmann figure is amazing. He's who came to mind when I dressed this guy...

DID purchases IMG_2321_zps4bb24da9

Interesting to see Wittmann's grave. It looks like its become something of a shrine but I couldn't help but notice the Maple flag in the pic. Those Canadian's will be claiming they killed the Red Baron as well next won't they Doug!  lol! 

Great figure Steve , nice bash , loved it .
Great face , what figure did you use a 40th joe ?
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Excellent figures dude! I love that 007 figure!

http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:31 pm

Good buys, Jet! Nice and clear photos too!  cheers 

Steve, that's a good kitmix on a 40th Joe!  Very Happy 

DID purchases 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

DID purchases Empty
PostSubject: Re: DID purchases   DID purchases Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DID purchases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM and Other 1:6 Scale Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Collections-
Jump to: