Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Officers and Gentlemen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dom34
New Recruit

PostSubject: Officers and Gentlemen   Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Ahoy, Mates!  I'm mighty glad to find this area for kitbashing, because that is mostly what I do.  Here are a few of my recent favorites--nothing fancy,  mind you, but I'll be fitting them out eventually with further equipment for field service, flights ops, and sea duty.  God Save the Queen!

" />

In case you're curious, the Navy chap is a repro Australian Jungle Fighter from Hasbro, who reminds me of Admiral Beatty, and his cap comes from a MAM James Bond figure.  The Army officer here is played by Peter Cushing (Moff Tarkin from Star Wars, by Kenner).  His head is a bit large, but the Action Man cap fits nicely.  And serving here in the RAF is the Imperial Officer (Star Wars again) from Hasbro.  I really like this headsculpt with sideburns; he just looks like a Brit to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Officers and Gentlemen   Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Superb stuff Dom!, great bashing!! I shall look forward to the added additions to their equipment, tho I think they look great now!  bounce .
Nice use too of the different head sculpts too,they really fit the characters you have built mate. Thanks for sharing  cheers 

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Officers and Gentlemen   Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:59 pm

great stuff , and excellent post , great headsculpts on those guys , the raf bloke is a spiffing what !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sirsidneyruffdiamond
Landing Signal Officer

PostSubject: Re: Officers and Gentlemen   Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Brilliant mate, I love Baron Frankenstein, sorry I meant Peter Cushing

lol! lol! lol! 

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dom34
New Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Officers and Gentlemen   Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:35 am

Thanks very much Captain Action! And you as well Sir Sidney--delighted to be back in touch after making your most charming acquaintance earlier. As you may recall, you educated me about the "Carry On" films, of which I've enjoyed several, though they are not so easy to find here in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ak615
Red Devil

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: Officers and Gentlemen   Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:45 am

That RAF officer looks a tad sinister in the shadows there we demand more pics and that Navy gent has sub-commander written all over him well done.

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Officers and Gentlemen   Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:00 pm

Cool kitmixing!  cheers 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: Officers and Gentlemen   Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:41 pm

These are great dudes, Dom, you did good!

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officers and Gentlemen   

Back to top Go down

Officers and Gentlemen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1