Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Royal Combat Marine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

Royal Combat Marine Empty
PostSubject: Royal Combat Marine   Royal Combat Marine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm

I was sorting my bits out yesterday ready for Andy (AK615) to come round and buy some goodies affraid Bet you didnt think you would spend that much mate Wink

Anyways i showed him the Royal Combat Marine i had for sale and told him that i had NEVEr seen a version with press poppers and not a zip ??????

We both had a good look and agreed that this had not be dezipped (If thats even a word) Can anyone on here say if they have seen a popper version of this Rare uniform or have even heard of a popper version ?????

i know they did some late issue versions of various outfits with poppers but i know this uniform wasnt done for very long and to my knowledge never reissued ???????

Have a look ???????????????????

Royal Combat Marine IMG_1066
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Combat Marine   Royal Combat Marine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:47 pm

I have the same set Dan but the zip on my jacket is broken, I thought about taking the zip off and replacing it with poppers ?? As for your question I have no idea mate cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Combat Marine   Royal Combat Marine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:07 pm

dont know either Dan - can only add that my tatty CM jacket is a zipper

dare i ask how much you were wanting for this set!
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Royal Combat Marine   Royal Combat Marine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:08 pm

akumulator wrote:

Sorry Mate but its reserved at the moment for Damo but if anything changes i will let you know straight away mate Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Combat Marine   Royal Combat Marine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:11 pm

Danthecoat wrote:
akumulator wrote:

Sorry Mate but its reserved at the moment for Damo but if anything changes i will let you know straight away mate Smile

Damn you Damo...Damn Damn Damn you Mad

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sgt_Elias
Admin
Sgt_Elias

PostSubject: Re: Royal Combat Marine   Royal Combat Marine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Sorry Paul Rolling Eyes

Been after one for a while now, odd that it has poppers and not a zipper... Has noone got any ideas??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Combat Marine   Royal Combat Marine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:56 pm

I once bought alot of VAM a few yrs back they all had palitoy labels, but they were all unfinished zips had never been put in the jackets, and pants were poppers had never been sewn on brand new belts without buckles. So maybe this was same Dan and someone added the poppers???
Back to top Go down
Tof
Eagle Eyes (Gripping Hands)
Tof

PostSubject: Re: Royal Combat Marine   Royal Combat Marine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:00 pm

well, if this outfit disturb you with these questions Question , you can easyly send santa it at home!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://forumdugroupactionjoe.xooit.fr/index.php
Danthecoat
Mountineer
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Royal Combat Marine   Royal Combat Marine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:34 pm

sorry Of but its taken I'm afraid :-) lol!
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Deep Sea Diver
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Royal Combat Marine   Royal Combat Marine Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:38 am

Never seen this version Dan. But as you say other uniforms have the same thing. My commando has poppers and not a zip and yet it all looks origional. Is the material on yours thinner?
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Combat Marine   Royal Combat Marine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Combat Marine
Page 1 of 1