Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Stuck in hospital on a Friday night...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
blueboxier
Military Police

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in hospital on a Friday night...   Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:28 pm

glad to hear the good news pete

peterodgers
Medic

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in hospital on a Friday night...   Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Back home now and slowly on the mend. Got a couple of pictures from the hospital but too tired to post them tonight.
Results came back from Birmingham with not so good news but trying not to dwell on that for now. Recover from the major abdominal and spinal operation first, then deal with the rest of the stuff. Just glad to still be here!

Canadian Mounted Police

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in hospital on a Friday night...   Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:50 pm

Good to hear from you Pete. Sending you very best wishes mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in hospital on a Friday night...   Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:41 am

YAY your back home Peter, sorry to hear that the test results that came back from Birmingham are not good news Sad but first recover from your major abdominal and spinal operation and come and look around and post on hear, it's nice to see you back Peter Smile.

peterodgers
Medic

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in hospital on a Friday night...   Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:26 pm

"I think I've figured the only way out of here - get better!"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in hospital on a Friday night...   Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:58 pm

peterodgers wrote:
Back home now and slowly on the mend.  Got a couple of pictures from the hospital but too tired to post them tonight.
Results came back from Birmingham with not so good news but trying not to dwell on that for now.  Recover from the major abdominal and spinal operation first, then deal with the rest of the stuff.  Just glad to still be here!

It sounds as though its been rough Pate, hopefully your road to recovery will be swift. You will always find someone to talk to hear mate, post whatever you feel, it may help you Very Happy . I have often thought of ammo as not just a place to share vam, mam or Joes, but also a place to make friends, and friends can be a huge help when we are down.
Love the photo Pete ! really made me chuckle. You look after yourself buddy and stay strong ! cheers cheers

Canadian Mounted Police

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in hospital on a Friday night...   Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:18 pm

Yep. As Dal said AMMO isn't just about collecting. The people here have been a great help to me when I've been struggling. if you want to PM or Chat and I'm around I'm very happy too Smile

All the best Pete

Mark
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
peterodgers
Medic

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in hospital on a Friday night...   Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Cheers guys. Always nice to know there's someone to chat to when you need it. Bit like Cheers without the alcohol. And the American accents.

I had a thought after I'd posted it - the flash looks likes like the air ambulance coming in (it lands on top of the building I was in but I could never get off the bed quick enough to see it when it did arrive!).

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in hospital on a Friday night...   

Back to top Go down

Stuck in hospital on a Friday night...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3