Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Empty
PostSubject: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Just spotted these little beauties at Asda/George and thought you guys may be intrested

Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  5054240122461_zps0be55a1a

Lounge pants £10

Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Asda_zps14760026

T Shirt £8

Total bargain got mine ordered already  lol! 
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Armoured Car Commander
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:29 pm

What sizes do they come in? Are they just for kids?

French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 8:35 pm

peterodgers wrote:
What sizes do they come in? Are they just for kids?

No mate these are for grown ups and come in sizes small medium large and extra large, Ive ordered mine from Asda online but i'm sure you will get them from the bigger Asda stores as long as they have a George clothing section

Ian
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Polar Explorer
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:25 pm

I'm having them!!!! Smile

Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:37 pm

Shocked  I was in Asda Saturday and didn't see any!! I was browsing the right section too as I'm partial to the Marvel comics stuff they stock but all I found was Star wars and Sponge bob! Crying or Very sad 

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Polar Explorer
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Wifes ordered mine online!! Sweet!! That's my anniversary present sorted then!

French Resistance
snow white

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:37 pm

ive got the pants cant find the t shirt tho

Armoured Car Commander
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 10:52 pm

I'm gonna ask the wife to get me some! That'll bring a smile to the nurses while I'm an inmate in hospital!
Sorry, that should read 'inpatient' ! lol! 

ASTRONAUGHT
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:01 am

They also have a smart airfix t shirt
Back to top Go down
Ddaydawson
Flock Head
Ddaydawson

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:16 am

Try searching using the words Action Man. It comes up with the t-shirt 8 quid.

snow white wrote:
ive got the pants cant find the t shirt tho
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Action Sailor
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:06 pm

As modelled by Cappy

Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  BA3F57EF-2035-47EE-911D-32F42733B0C5_zpstcksaimn

Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 4:16 pm

Very Happy 

TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:14 pm

...shall I, shan't I?

Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:54 pm

I wouldn't mind a bed set and matching curtains!  bounce 

Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 7:01 pm

well modelled cappy !  lol! 

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenAction Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Nice one cappy you must have been straight down to your local Asda I'm still waiting for mine, expected delivery sometime tomorrow  Cool lol! 
Back to top Go down
Cappy
Action Sailor
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:59 am

Click and collect  Very Happy 

French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Finally They've got here  cheers cheers cheers lol! 

Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  VAMJimjams003_zpsea19893b
And they fit lol  Very Happy  Bonus  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:47 pm

great stuff, I managed to get a set of lounge pants ,but the t shirts in my size had all sold out online , and there is none in store at my local asda !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenAction Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:51 pm

terrific !  cheers 

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Just the ideal bed wear for those chilly winter nights!  cheers 

Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
TheOneManKid
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Even the Chinese lucky cat says "Yay! Now that's fashion!"  Razz 

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:18 pm

You're one stylist dresser Hawkeye!!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Captian action wrote:
great stuff, I managed to get a set of lounge pants ,but the t shirts in my size had all sold out online , and there is none in store at my local asda !

Yes I know what you mean there selling like hot cakes, I could only get a large in the T shirt and not much room for manovers lol  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Cheers Guys glad you like them, hope you all can get your sets they seem to be going like hot cakes, it just shows the intrest out there for the 1-1 scale Action hero's  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda    Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Action Man Lounge pants and T Shirt at Asda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Random Pictures-
Jump to: