ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary

Go down 
+2
somekindajoe
TheOneManKid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary   Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Tom K is celebrating his 1st anniversary of being released from solitary in the loft and also the 50th anniversary of GI Joe. Most amazingly he won this t-shirt from Patches of Pride, he is so chuffed with it, he agreed to pose, yet again, for the camera... Very Happy

Now that he is an international celebrity, he says that he wants to start charging to model... Rolling Eyes

Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary Img_0110

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary   Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 9:34 pm

What a year it's been for Tom!

Zero to hero in 12 short months! A metaphoric rise to internet fame!

It's great to see yet another Rolling Eyes picture of him in his Patches of Pride 50th anniversary Tee-Shirt! lol! Winning that (You Jammy Git!) was the icing on the cake to top off the first year of his new found celebrity status!

..but seriously it's good to see he's doing so well since his release from the biscuit tin. Although I'm still 'well Jel' about the Tee-shirt as I've been writing begging letters to Mark for ages. Still if Taffy sends me one of those home made 'AMMO' tee shirts I might feel a bit better! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary   Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 10:47 pm

Congrats on the big year and for getting that t-shirt!!! king king king

I've been wanting one of those shirts too...still hoping... bounce bounce bounce

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary   Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:34 pm

great pic happy release day tom
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary   Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 12:54 am

Looking really good Ralph. Watch the little fella doesn't get to big for his boots. You may need to remind him that those who rescue from biscuit tins have the power to return to biscuit tins lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Reddragon
SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary   Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:11 am

Looking good Ralph,  how SKJ found out about the home made job beats me. Is nothing sacred? lol

BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary   Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:15 pm

well done Ralph for your first amazing year in vam collecting, Tom looks stunning in his prize winning T shirt too Very Happy . You are well on your way to becoming the owner and collector of a superb collection my friend bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary   Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom K Celebrating GI Joe's 50th Anniversary
Page 1 of 1