Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share
 

 My favorite DC Comics of all-time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

Posts : 955
Join date : 2013-06-20
Age : 38
Location : Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Empty
PostSubject: My favorite DC Comics of all-time!   My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:19 am

These are My favorite DC comics of all-time! These are the ones that is one My mind at the moment! What is yours?

I loved these because of the shear violence and nature!

Batman: The Killing Joke

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! 871865

The Death of Superman

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! 933343

Batman: DOA

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! 665383

I loved these Alex Ross/Paul Dini Graphic novel because of the superior art, wonderful stories, and the ginormous overall size of the books!

Woman Woman: Spirit of Truth

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! 904497

Superman: Peace on Earth

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! 662025

Batman: War on Crime

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! 664951

Shazam! Power of Hope

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! 720039

I simply liked these cause they were awesome!

JLA/Witchblade

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! 904553

Power Girl

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! 947027

So, what is your favorite DC comics of all-time :batconfused:

_________________
My favorite DC Comics of all-time! E69260c6fae305510ac43344535f7c83819fbc60_r
"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

Posts : 704
Join date : 2013-04-10

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite DC Comics of all-time!   My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Tough call, I loved Alex Toths Batman stories, Neil Adams Batman and Batman TAS Mad
Love also Action Comics#1 has a place in my heart too! Special mention must go to New Frontier
by Darwyn Cooke.....if you've not read it I heartily recommend it.

Favourite standalone DC Story, Watchmen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

Posts : 955
Join date : 2013-06-20
Age : 38
Location : Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite DC Comics of all-time!   My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:22 am

brownboots wrote:
Tough call, I loved Alex Toths Batman stories, Neil Adams Batman and Batman TAS Mad
Love also Action Comics#1 has a place in my heart too! Special mention must go to New Frontier
by Darwyn Cooke.....if you've not read it I heartily recommend it.

Favourite standalone DC Story, Watchmen.

Thanks for the comment dude Smile It is cool you like DC too! What do you think of the Alex Ross/Paul Dini Graphic novels size of the book themselves? I think they are awesome!


_________________
My favorite DC Comics of all-time! E69260c6fae305510ac43344535f7c83819fbc60_r
"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

Posts : 704
Join date : 2013-04-10

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite DC Comics of all-time!   My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:43 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
brownboots wrote:
Tough call, I loved Alex Toths Batman stories, Neil Adams Batman and Batman TAS Mad
Love also Action Comics#1 has a place in my heart too! Special mention must go to New Frontier
by Darwyn Cooke.....if you've not read it I heartily recommend it.

Favourite standalone DC Story, Watchmen.

Thanks for the comment dude Smile It is cool you like DC too! What do you think of the Alex Ross/Paul Dini Graphic novels size of the book themselves? I think they are awesome!


Growing up in the 70's collecting comics we had a few different formats, one of my favourites
were Treasury Editions, oversized prints not to dissimilar from the graphic novels you describe.
I personally love them, they were always a thrill to read the most famous one being
Superman vs Muhammed Ali. I'm a massive fan of oversized comics.
Hand on heart if I had to choose between the big two I'd pick Marvel...I'm a big Spidey fan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

Posts : 955
Join date : 2013-06-20
Age : 38
Location : Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth

My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite DC Comics of all-time!   My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:08 pm

brownboots wrote:
BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
brownboots wrote:
Tough call, I loved Alex Toths Batman stories, Neil Adams Batman and Batman TAS Mad
Love also Action Comics#1 has a place in my heart too! Special mention must go to New Frontier
by Darwyn Cooke.....if you've not read it I heartily recommend it.

Favourite standalone DC Story, Watchmen.

Thanks for the comment dude Smile It is cool you like DC too! What do you think of the Alex Ross/Paul Dini Graphic novels size of the book themselves? I think they are awesome!


Growing up in the 70's collecting comics we had a few different formats, one of my favourites
were Treasury Editions, oversized prints not to dissimilar from the graphic novels you describe.
I personally love them, they were always a thrill to read the most famous one being
Superman vs Muhammed Ali. I'm a massive fan of oversized comics.
Hand on heart if I had to choose between the big two I'd pick Marvel...I'm a big Spidey fan!

I see dude and that is awesome cheers

_________________
My favorite DC Comics of all-time! E69260c6fae305510ac43344535f7c83819fbc60_r
"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content




My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My favorite DC Comics of all-time!   My favorite DC Comics of all-time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
My favorite DC Comics of all-time!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» S6E12: Closing Time
» Potting Azalea first time.
» I need the cooking time and temperature for roast duck please
» Batman Detective Comics n°27
» Power Pod for my 3-Meter Bird of Time Sailplane

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: AMMO Commons :: Off Topic-
Jump to: