Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nijinska
New Recruit

Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Empty
PostSubject: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:46 am

First we went to West Wittering it was sandy and windy

Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast 20140820_140559_zps3b3ceb02

Then we went to Brighton which was pebbly and calm. Dad taught my brother and sister how to scim stones but I'm to little.

Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast 20140907_131122_zps73d105c9
Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:13 am

Terrific photos !, you should enter one into photo of the month bounce

Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Nice beach photos Nijinska Very Happy.

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Nice out and about photos, Sparky and co.!

I slept on the beach at West Wittering once, it was in mid September and freezing cold! Lucky I was wearing my sheepskin-coat Smile

Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
snow white
French Resistance
snow white

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:35 pm

great pics love the last one

Deep Sea Diver
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 4:18 am

I'll pass on your messages chaps. She'll be well chuffed you like them.

It was cold and windy at West Wittering Clive and that was August. Wished I had a few ffl's or my DAK Half Track with me, the sand was stunning
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:30 am

Well Sparkys6887 you now know next time you go back to West Wittering or any other beach take your ffl's or your DAK Half Track with you Very Happy.

Deep Sea Diver
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Need to buy the FFL first Alex. Longing ton have one in my collection Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Jet-
Breeches Buoy
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Nice photos , we always end up at West Wittering on a day trip to the beach .great sand there and some good photo opportunities , if only I was brave enough to take some men with me . Well done on the pictures both of you !
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm

Nice to see action man out and about stunning photos well done great upload Very Happy

New Recruit
actionmac

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:03 am

great photos Mark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast   Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underwater Explorer Explores The South Coast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Random Pictures-
Jump to: