ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolverine (Hottoys)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Wolverine (Hottoys) Empty
PostSubject: Wolverine (Hottoys)   Wolverine (Hottoys) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:07 pm

It has taken me around 18 months to put this guy together, cheaper than buying him outright ! (they are so expensive), We all have our favourite superhero and I guess Woverine has always been mine, I hope you guys like him Very Happy

Wolverine (Hottoys) IMG_4559_zps56042231
Wolverine (Hottoys) IMG_4558_zpsf3edfb98
Wolverine (Hottoys) IMG_4554_zpse9460784
Wolverine (Hottoys) IMG_4553_zpsd985e3ae
Back to top Go down
peterodgers
Mine Detection
peterodgers

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Hottoys)   Wolverine (Hottoys) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Excellent looking figure! He's my favourite x-men character too. Well done on putting him together - he really looks great!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Hottoys)   Wolverine (Hottoys) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:12 pm

peterodgers wrote:
Excellent looking figure! He's my favourite x-men character too. Well done on putting him together - he really looks great!

Hey thanks Pete ! I am pleased that you like him, and to be a fellow wolverine fan too bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Hottoys)   Wolverine (Hottoys) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:46 pm

A fantastic figure! Very Happy

Those modern figures look so real, and the clothing is super detailed! I reckon the next thing would be combable hair. It's more satisfying when a figure is completed bit by bit. When I got back into comics in the early 90's, the first comic I picked up was a Wolverine import, and what a ruddy good read it was  Very Happy

I can't get to my comics yet, all my Airfix kits are hiding the stash lol!

Jet-
Medic
Jet-

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Hottoys)   Wolverine (Hottoys) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Great looking figure , love wolverine .
Back to top Go down
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Hottoys)   Wolverine (Hottoys) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:10 pm

Hottoys my A£#e!!
Really nice looking figure......wish I owned one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Hottoys)   Wolverine (Hottoys) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:55 pm

he looks great looks straight out of the shop brilliant
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Hottoys)   Wolverine (Hottoys) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:17 am

Thanks guys bounce . I agree Clive, it was very rewarding to finally complete him, although the parts were quite hard to find them all. I am glad I stuck with it tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolverine (Hottoys)   Wolverine (Hottoys) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolverine (Hottoys)
Page 1 of 1