ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Defender bash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

Defender bash Empty
PostSubject: Defender bash   Defender bash Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:56 pm

I've gotten the occasional KO set. Some of the early ones form the 60s are of the same quality as Hasbro, while those of the seventies show cost cutting measures. I got the Fighting Yank versions of the scramble pilot and jungle explorer. The cut is decent; but the material is quite thin. The explorer uniform also originally came with short white boots.

The explorer uniform went on an Action Man hybrid, but with 40th Hasbro jackboots, while Peggy wears the pilot's boots.
Defender bash Rick6_zpsd50cf041

I was originally going to give the KO flightsuit to a PH blonde that I plan on acquiring future, but the thinness and color fade made me go a different route. Who would wear a tacky uber-70s ensemble of a faded flightsuit and white boots?

Defender bash Defender3_zps15ef9193

I tried seeing what he looked like with a hat and webbelt, but the basic look seemed to work the best.

Defender bash Defender2_zpse2e06f63
Defender bash Defender1_zps95606fb3

-Nate
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Defender bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defender bash   Defender bash Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:15 pm

Great figures and pics Glidah Drivah.... Very Happy

Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

Defender bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defender bash   Defender bash Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:32 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great figures and pics Glidah Drivah.... Very Happy

Thanks!

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Defender bash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defender bash   Defender bash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defender bash
Page 1 of 1