Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Empty
PostSubject: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!   The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:02 am

Well, here is The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! She is the only one I ever wanted/needed in this DC series. She is a very small lead statue about 3" tall but quite detailed and she came with a cool book as well! I have always loved The Huntress, she is My favorite woman in all the Batman stories! I have taken some pics of here below. Enjoy Smile

The set

The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120520

She looks really well I must say!

The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120526
The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120527
The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120528
The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120529
The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120530

View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!   The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 8:04 am

Here she is!

The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120532
The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120541
The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120542
The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120543
The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120534
The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120540

A brief look into the book, I absolutely love this picture of her!

The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120522
The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! P1120525

Thanks for looking Very Happy

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!   The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 10:53 am

The Huntress figure looks well cool, don't no anything about who the The Huntress is to tell you the truth.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!   The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:00 am

Ackie88 wrote:
The Huntress figure looks well cool, don't no anything about who the  The Huntress is to tell you the truth.

Thanks dude! Well, in short story, she is a vigilante in the DC and Batman universe!

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!   The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:01 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Ackie88 wrote:
The Huntress figure looks well cool, don't no anything about who the  The Huntress is to tell you the truth.

Thanks dude! Well, in short story, she is a vigilante in the DC and Batman universe!

vigilante you say, SWEET!

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!   The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 5:29 pm

A very nice collectable, and lead too! I like the 'Deep Purple' colour, the comic looks very enjoyable with good artwork. We need characters like that round where I live, it's nearly out of control around here Sad   When I get time I will scan some of my fave Comic art covers from my comic stash Wink

The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!   The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 6:41 pm

cool figure mate bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!   The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:36 am

Ackie88 wrote:
BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Ackie88 wrote:

vigilante you say, SWEET!

OH yeah indeed Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!   The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:37 am

clivvers wrote:
A very nice collectable, and lead too! I like the 'Deep Purple' colour,  the comic looks very enjoyable with good artwork. We need characters like that round where I live, it's nearly out of control around here Sad   When I get time I will scan some of my fave Comic art covers from my comic stash Wink

Thanks a lot Clivvers Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!   The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 8:37 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
cool figure mate bounce

Thanks a lot Dal Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!   The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Huntress by Eaglemoss Publications!
Page 1 of 1