Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My collection when I was younger.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

My collection when I was younger. Empty
PostSubject: My collection when I was younger.   My collection when I was younger. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:48 am

I miss all my Action Men I had when I was younger. This is a list of all my Action Men, vehicles and accessories I had thru out the years. Starting with 1995 laser force, turbo copter, survival base camp, 1996 swimmer, swimmer kit, undercover agent,1997 Sky diver, Professor Gangrene,1998 crossbow, desert patrol,1999 mission 2000, scuba extreme, dr.x, action man vs x, super ninja, silver speeder driver, mountain bike extreme, silver speeder, ninja kit, speedster kit, 2000 operation camouflage, polar ski, grand prix driver & grand prix car, dr.x, mission grizzly, jungle dart, Professor Gangrene, mission HQ, camouflage kit, jungle bridge kit, grand prix kit, 2001 dr.x, street roller, urban mission. Now I don’t have collection anymore because When I was younger I loved playing with my Action Men, trying to stop Dr.X and his villains but as I got older, I lost interest a bit as I felt I ought to put aside my toys and do what boys of my age did. I decided to give my action men away to a Children’s Home where I knew they would be appreciated and played with.

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My collection when I was younger.   My collection when I was younger. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:35 am

That was very generous of you ackie, top job mate cheers
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: My collection when I was younger.   My collection when I was younger. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Very generous! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My collection when I was younger.   My collection when I was younger. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My collection when I was younger.
Page 1 of 1