Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Empty
PostSubject: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Here's my set of Captain Scarlet badges and my way of keeping them all together

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Badges028_zpsa7ed884b

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Badges026_zpsa441add6

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 8:53 am

cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:51 pm

Nice bundle!

I vaguely remember those type of badges when I was young, plus the small cards that used to come inside an ice-lolly! Smile

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Cheers Dal and Clive The majority of these badges came from Kelloggs Sugar Smacks breakfast cerieal from about 1967 here's what the boxes looked like hope you can remember these Clive

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection T2eC16JHJHEFFlurN9pUBSLGPbHZ60_57_zps69e41d8a

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection KGrHqZHJEkFIeUDwUvJBSLGPUB2cQ60_57_zpsdc27f37b

Cheers Ian

1962boy
Flock Head

PostSubject: Badges   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 5:48 pm

Love These Captain Scarlet Badges,Really Great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 7:24 pm

1962boy wrote:
Love These Captain Scarlet Badges,Really Great.

Good to hear it mate and probably like me you had some of these the first time around Rolling Eyes lol!

Ian

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:06 am

This is an awesome collection that you got here, congrats on this one of kind collection dude Exclamation Cool Very Happy

View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 8:57 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
This is an awesome collection that you got here, congrats on this one of kind collection dude Exclamation Cool Very Happy

Thanks glad you like them it's good to have the full set as I remember them in the 60s and good to mix with a couple of more modern ones

Cheers Ian

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:53 am

Hawkeye wrote:

Thanks glad you like them it's good to have the full set as I remember them in the 60s and good to mix with a couple of more modern ones

Cheers Ian

Awesome Very Happy

Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:07 pm

Here's my Gerry Anderson figure collection

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection CaptainScarlet008_zps115df4b9

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection CaptainScarlet001_zps8ad4daf6

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:35 am

Those are superb dude! What era are they from or how old are they they? They look brand new Shocked

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:21 am

very cool mate, loved that show as a kid! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Those are superb dude! What era are they from or how old are they they? They look brand new Shocked

Cheers Brandon you are right these figures are quite new the captain Scarlet, captain Blue and captain Black are all made by Carlton and are dated 2001 and the Thunderbird villian The Hood is Marked Carlton 1999 but the Joe 90 figure to the left with blonde hair is marked tm ITC ENT GRP LTD but has not got any date on it I believed this is early 90s you can pick the Carlton figures up very cheap on ebay over here

Cheers Ian

Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
very cool mate, loved that show as a kid! bounce

Cheers Dal yes my favourite was Captain Scarlet I've even got the DVD box set of the full series but Joe 90 and Thunderbirds were also cool for the day  Gerry Anderson was a genious with his puppets and his invention of Supermarionation quite cool for the 60s Cool

Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:00 pm

nice captain scarlet collection ,Also is that  Joe 90 missing his specs ? should have gone to specsavers ! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenMy Captain Scarlet Badge collection G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
Cheers Dal and Clive The majority of these badges came from Kelloggs Sugar Smacks breakfast cerieal from about 1967 here's what the boxes looked like hope you can remember these Clive

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection T2eC16JHJHEFFlurN9pUBSLGPbHZ60_57_zps69e41d8a

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection KGrHqZHJEkFIeUDwUvJBSLGPUB2cQ60_57_zpsdc27f37b

Cheers Ian

I remember eating my way through boxes of the stuff, I also remember 'Kellogg's Cornflakes' doing a series of classic (Battle Of Waterloo?) cavalry/soldiers on the box back, they had to be cut out. I was eating Cornflakes day and night trying to collect them all! lol!

I've just remembered, my Captain Scarlet DVD box set has all the original 1960's breakfast cereal adverts and ice lolly adverts, plus other stuff like radio broadcast adventure stories involving Captain Scarlet Very Happy  I'm watching them again tonight!

Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Nice one Clive hope you enjoy your evening of fantastic entertainment here's my box set and an old Captain Scarlet annual from 1967 published by Century 21 publishing ltd

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection CS2002_zpse9491f90

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection CS2006_zps5066cf81

But here's a couple of my earlier Captain Scarlet and Captain Black from 1993 by CPL LTD Vivid Imagination Ltd these arent complete and I dont have any hats they were more basic than the later Carlton and dont have voice boxes and light up sholder epelets like the Carlton ones

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection CS2008_zps46bbb8c2

Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:36 pm

Here's a shot of the Thunderbird villian The Hood without his hat on, when you press the button on his chest he says multi phrases and his eyes light up

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection CS2011_zps76e9830a

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection CS2013_zps3f3a11f1

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:30 am

More great stuff you got there dude, all looks fantastic Exclamation Congrats on a major collection cheers

Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:53 am

Awesome Badges Ian, and the figures are awesome collection great upload Very Happy

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:27 pm

cool cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:29 pm

More great stuff you got there dude, all looks fantastic Exclamation  Congrats on a major collection cheers

Cheers Brandon good to show them the old 60s Indistructable hero is still going strong over here and there is an updated version of Captain Scarlet brought out 2005

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:22 am

Hawkeye wrote:
More great stuff you got there dude, all looks fantastic Exclamation  Congrats on a major collection cheers

Cheers Brandon good to show them the old 60s Indistructable hero is still going strong over here and there is an updated version of Captain Scarlet brought out 2005

Your welcome and that is totally awesome!

Hawkeye
French Resistance
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 9:43 am

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Awesome Badges Ian, and the figures are awesome collection great upload Very Happy

Thanks Mark you can pick them all up on ebay the figures are often on car boot sales or charity shops but reasonably priced usually try to make sure the Carlton figures voice boxes work iff you get any the badges are starting to get high prices tho and some can be copies so watch out

Ian

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:40 pm

I'm liking your figures and vintage annual, very nice. Have you had that CS annual since back in the day?.

My Captain Scarlet DVD cover art is totally different than yours, I think mine might be the Carlton issued ones.

Don't forget to watch those DVD's at a 4:3 aspect screen ratio setting Wink

I've just remembered, I have a Carlton CS figure, it's in my boot sale finds post in the MAM section, the voice box works great and his shoulder-pips? flash.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Captain Scarlet Badge collection   My Captain Scarlet Badge collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Captain Scarlet Badge collection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next