Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 am

Along with My Accoutrements Collection (please see that topic above) My Grandma got Me the 2 variant sets (as I wanted them) of the Zombie Planet mini figures! Without further ado here they are!

Zombie Planet Color Versions

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:41 am

Zombie Planet Blank Versions

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 am

Both Zombie Planet Sets together

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:42 am

The people whom My Grandma got the Zombie Planet figures from also included this Funky Alien as a cool bonus!

That is all for now, thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed Smile

Back to top Go down
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:07 pm

That's a lot of collectables! Nice selection! Very Happy

Those Monster finger puppets? look similar to some jelly type Alien monsters that were available over here in the UK - back in the late 1960's/early 1970's. They had a certain strong rubber smell to them that has stayed in my memory.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:43 am

clivvers wrote:
That's a lot of collectables! Nice selection! Very Happy

Those Monster finger puppets? look similar to some jelly type Alien monsters that were available over here in the UK - back in the late 1960's/early 1970's. They had a certain strong rubber smell to them that has stayed in my memory.

Thanks a lot Clivvers, I appreciate that Smile Hah, how about that! That is really cool Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Judge Dredd & Cyber Force by Mattel from the 90s - TONS of PICS!!!!!!   Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:29 am

Well, a long time ago way back, He-Man & the Masters of the Universe was still absent, and I was longing for the franchise to be return, I would have to wait till 2002 for that to happen!!!!!!! So, that being said, Mattel made 2000 A.D. or Judge Dredd figure 3-packs to coincide with the upcoming Sylvester Stallone film IN 1995. These figure were only about 3" tall and at that time has great sculpting and were more comic than movie accurate. These figures were My most cherished at that time and I still really love them. The packs are as follows:

Judge Vs. Cons: Lawgiver Dredd, Fergie, and Undercity Perp
Judges Vs. Mean Angel: Chief Justice Fargo, Mean Machine Angel and Squad Leader Judge Hunter
Judge Vs. Uglies: Block War Dredd, Ugly Pugly and Fink Angel
Judge Vs. Anti-Judges: Street Judge Hershey, Rico and Judge Death
Judge Vs. Mutant: Judge Dredd on Lawmaster Mark IV and Cursed Earth Mutant
Judge Vs. Machine: Riot Armor Dredd and ABC Bot

Do you remember them? Do you own them also? Here is the many pics that I took of them, enjoy!

Good Guys

The Judge Dredd variants:

Block War Dredd! (My favorite of all the Dredd variants!

Riot Armor Dredd

Lawgiver Dredd

Judge Dredd with Lawmaster Mark IV

Judge Dredd Variant Group Shot

Chief Justice Fargo

Street Judge Hersey

Judge's Shot

The Criminals & More!

Judge Death!

Rico

The ABC Robot!

Squad Leader Judge Hunter

Undercity Perp

Mean Machine Angel & Fink Angel

Fergie

Ugly Pugley & Cursed Earth Mutant

Super Group Shot!

More below!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Dredd & Cyber Force Continued!   Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:29 am

In 1997, I came across another awesome series by Mattel, another cherished one of Mine which is none other than Cyber Force by Image Comics - Top Cow! These are in the same scale as the previous Judge Dredd figures but I feel they are improved in many ways. These even by today's standards are top notch sculpting. I was so impressed how the females looked and even at this moment I am still so in awe :shock:Enjoy the whole collection Smile

Code Blue: Flying SHOC + Velocity + War. Ripclaw
Code Green: Cyblade + Psychotron + Heatwave
Code Orange: Battle Stryker + Buzzcut
Code Purple: Dark Shield + Ripclaw + Gunmen
Code Red: Major Stryker + Ballistic + Attack SHOC
Code Yellow: Killjoy + Impact

The Cyber Force!

Heatwave

The Stryker Variants

Major Stryker & Battle Stryker

The Ripclaw Variants

Ripclaw & Warrior Ripclaw

The Stryker & Ripclaw Variants Group Shot!

Impact

Ballistic

Velocity

Cyblade

Gunmen

The Cyber Force Group Shot!

S.H.O.C.[i/i]

Killjoy

Buzz Cut

Psychotron

Dark Shield

Attack S.H.O.C. & Flying S.H.O.C.

The S.H.O.C. Group!

Super Group Shot!

Bonus!

The Giants of Cyber Force!

The Women of Cyber Force!

Judge Dredd meets Cyber Force!!!!!!!

[i]Well, that is all, I hope you have enjoyed this super blast from the past! Do you remember seeing/getting these figures from the stores? Are these totally new to you? Are you a fan of both or just one of the properties? Questions, comments welcomed:)

Back to top Go down
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:43 am

More cool figures mate!, I remember reading 2000AD as a kid, with Judge Dread, great stories cheers

ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:48 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
More cool figures mate!, I remember reading 2000AD as a kid, with Judge Dread, great stories cheers

That is great to know, thanks very much Dal Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:03 pm

Borag Thungg, Earthlet ,Drokk the beginning of this thread is Zarjaz,I find it Scrotnig that you have ol' square jaw himself ,Florix Grabundae ,this item post is full of thrill power ! i do hope you are not a Grexnix Nonscrot !Splundig Vur Thrigg!!!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Nice! cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:29 am

Captian action wrote:
Borag Thungg, Earthlet ,Drokk the beginning of this thread is Zarjaz,I find it Scrotnig that you have ol' square jaw himself ,Florix Grabundae ,this item post is full of thrill power ! i do hope you are not a Grexnix Nonscrot !Splundig Vur Thrigg!!!

Hey, clever words there and yes these are the names that I said earlier were on the packages many years ago!

Back to top Go down
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:30 am

clivvers wrote:
Nice!  cheers

Thanks Clivvers!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)   

Back to top Go down

My Archive (Various Collections - Big Update 10/9/14)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2