Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Empty
PostSubject: If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!   If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:17 pm

If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! LTColKilgore_zps4a44a554
Many thanks to taff for the brilliant surf board , i'll have to get to the local sands and take a few pics i think !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenIf i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reddragon
Crash Crew
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!   If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:46 pm

A marriage made in heaven C.A lol, he looks great Very Happy

View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!   If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:49 pm

nicely done mate bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thierry
ASTRONAUGHT
thierry

PostSubject: Re: If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!   If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Nice tribute for this excellent movie....Ampcalypse Now!!!!!!

Thanks man........ cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!   If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Very nice! That's the Worlds' most dangerous Surfboard club! lol!

If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
somekindajoe
Russian Infantry
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!   If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 5:22 pm

What'd you know about surfing Major, you're from goddam New Jersey!!

He's dead clever our Reddragon!! That's the perfect accessory for a Kilgore bash, just make sure some brown water navy types don't steal it! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheOneManKid
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!   If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 8:31 pm

Super cool! "Charlie Don't Surf!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!   If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 9:57 pm

surfs up dude Wink, I'm liking his surfboard.

gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!   If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:53 am

Excellent figure and fantastic board!!!

Great work both of you!!!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snow white
French Resistance
snow white

PostSubject: Re: If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!   If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:22 pm

looks great

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!   If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If i say it's safe to surf this beach,it's safe to surf this beach !!!!
Page 1 of 1