Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Empty
PostSubject: I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads   I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 2:09 pm

I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads because some of the photos from threads were not to be seen ARRRRRRRRR! AND now I'v just checked on some of my Action Man stores and some of the story parts photos can't be seen. can members please go though some of my stores and check to see if you can see any of the photos thanks

Ackie88

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads   I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:01 am

I'll check it out and see dude Smile

View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads   I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:12 am

Ackie, I only noticed 2 stories that I didn't comment on previously. I was unaware that you had made more of them Shocked I just commented on them and they looked fantastic. You know dude that I commented on many of your subjects previously. If there is any more than I overlooked, just provide all of the links in this topic and I will gladly see them and comment on them for you Smile

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads   I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:59 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Ackie, I only noticed 2 stories that I didn't comment on previously. I was unaware that you had made more of them Shocked I just commented on them and they looked fantastic. You know dude that I commented on many of your subjects previously. If there is any more than I overlooked, just provide all of the links in this topic and I will gladly see them and comment on them for you Smile

You only noticed 2 stories that you didn't comment on previously AND you was unaware that I had made more of them tut tut Laughing, thanks on commenting on the ones you misted and that's very kind of you to think that they look fantastic. If there is any more than you overlooked, I'll pm a link to you mate Wink.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads   I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:13 am

Ackie88 wrote:
BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:

You only noticed 2 stories that you didn't comment on previously AND you was unaware that I had made more of them tut tut Laughing, thanks on commenting on the ones you misted and that's very kind of you to think that they look fantastic. If there is any more than you overlooked, I'll pm a link to you mate Wink.

Your welcome and that is fine Very Happy

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads   I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:35 am

There dude, read them and posted on them and I hope that helped you out Very Happy

Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads   I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Well hope you enjoyed reading them Brandon:D.

Last edited by Ackie88 on Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads   I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Some of my older posts also went missing, Ackie Sad

I'm not sure if 'forumotion' deletes older posts that don't get any replies after a certain period of time? I hope not, it's off putting Sad
I thought posts on here were on here for good! Just bump and shake up your posts every 3 months, to keep them active Wink

I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads   I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:37 am

Ackie88 wrote:
Well hope you enjoyed reading them Brandon:D.

I did a lot dude Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads   I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm well pist off because I'v just had to reload some of my Modern Action Man random photo threads
Page 1 of 1