Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City of Pain (Comic Edition)!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Empty
PostSubject: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:35 am

Well, here is a comic version of My short scene with "The Hell Cat" Raylene Evermore and Jacques Duprée. Hope you guys like it Smile

PLEASE NOTE: Pics taken and dialog by Me, Comic layout, design and pic color by Dal! He did a SUPERB job on this for Me cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Page_1_zps304bf776
City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Page_2_zps1e27ea70
City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Page_3_zps26e289d3
City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Page_4_zps7ed58d2b
City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Page_5_zpsa331aa87

Thanks for looking Smile

View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Jacques getting kneed in the mid drift by Raylene, SORRY I mean the Hellcat was the BEST part of the short comic for me Very Happy Very Happy. I love all the moment you put on each 1/6 figure Brandon, OH and also loving the Comics layout, design and pic color by Dal.

You two so should work together again on a short comic Wink.

Blondeactionman
Admin
Blondeactionman

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Really pleased that you liked it Brandon. It was great fun to do too bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:36 am

Ackie88 wrote:
Jacques getting kneed in the mid drift by Raylene, SORRY I mean the Hellcat was the BEST part of the short comic for me Very Happy Very Happy. I love all the moment you put on each 1/6 figure  Brandon, OH and also loving the Comics layout, design and pic color by Dal.

Thanks very much Ackie, I appreciate your comment very, very much Very Happy And yes, Dal did a great job indeed Exclamation

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 8:37 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Really pleased that you liked it Brandon. It was great fun to do too bounce

I am very glad Dal, thanks Very Happy

clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Nice one Brandon and Dal! Excellent comic layout and text! Nice looking 1/6 figures as well, kind of reminds me they're in Florida cheers cheers cheers

City of Pain (Comic Edition)! 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Prof Gangrene Fan
Prof Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:05 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Ackie88 wrote:
Jacques getting kneed in the mid drift by Raylene, SORRY I mean the Hellcat was the BEST part of the short comic for me Very Happy Very Happy. I love all the moment you put on each 1/6 figure  Brandon, OH and also loving the Comics layout, design and pic color by Dal.

Thanks very much Ackie, I appreciate your comment very, very much Very Happy And yes, Dal did a great job indeed Exclamation

Your welcome Brandon, it's always a pleasure looking and reading your comics Wink.

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:40 am

clivvers wrote:
Nice one Brandon and Dal! Excellent comic layout and text! Nice looking 1/6 figures as well, kind of reminds me they're in Florida cheers cheers cheers

Thanks a lot Clivvers, i appreciate your comment very much Smile

BrandontheFigureFreak
Ski Patrol
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:41 am

Ackie88 wrote:
BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Ackie88 wrote:

Your welcome Brandon, it's always a pleasure looking and reading your comics Wink.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   City of Pain (Comic Edition)! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of Pain (Comic Edition)!
Page 1 of 1