Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 City of Pain (Comic Edition)!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT
avatar

Posts : 1056
Join date : 2013-06-20
Age : 36
Location : Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth

PostSubject: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:35 am

Well, here is a comic version of My short scene with "The Hell Cat" Raylene Evermore and Jacques Duprée. Hope you guys like it Smile

PLEASE NOTE: Pics taken and dialog by Me, Comic layout, design and pic color by Dal! He did a SUPERB job on this for Me cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Thanks for looking Smile

_________________

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 6071
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 28
Location : Edinburgh (Scotland)

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Jacques getting kneed in the mid drift by Raylene, SORRY I mean the Hellcat was the BEST part of the short comic for me Very Happy Very Happy. I love all the moment you put on each 1/6 figure Brandon, OH and also loving the Comics layout, design and pic color by Dal.

You two so should work together again on a short comic Wink.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13862
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 44
Location : Birmingham, England

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:46 pm

Really pleased that you liked it Brandon. It was great fun to do too bounce

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT
avatar

Posts : 1056
Join date : 2013-06-20
Age : 36
Location : Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:36 am

Ackie88 wrote:
Jacques getting kneed in the mid drift by Raylene, SORRY I mean the Hellcat was the BEST part of the short comic for me Very Happy Very Happy. I love all the moment you put on each 1/6 figure  Brandon, OH and also loving the Comics layout, design and pic color by Dal.

You two so should work together again on a short comic Wink.

Thanks very much Ackie, I appreciate your comment very, very much Very Happy And yes, Dal did a great job indeed Exclamation

_________________

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT
avatar

Posts : 1056
Join date : 2013-06-20
Age : 36
Location : Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:37 am

Blondeactionman wrote:
Really pleased that you liked it Brandon. It was great fun to do too bounce

I am very glad Dal, thanks Very Happy

_________________

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
clivvers
BULLET MAN
avatar

Posts : 5866
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 pm

Nice one Brandon and Dal! Excellent comic layout and text! Nice looking 1/6 figures as well, kind of reminds me they're in Florida cheers cheers cheers

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2017 @ clivvers MAM Nation:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 6071
Join date : 2012-11-11
Age : 28
Location : Edinburgh (Scotland)

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:05 pm

BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Ackie88 wrote:
Jacques getting kneed in the mid drift by Raylene, SORRY I mean the Hellcat was the BEST part of the short comic for me Very Happy Very Happy. I love all the moment you put on each 1/6 figure  Brandon, OH and also loving the Comics layout, design and pic color by Dal.

You two so should work together again on a short comic Wink.

Thanks very much Ackie, I appreciate your comment very, very much Very Happy And yes, Dal did a great job indeed Exclamation

Your welcome Brandon, it's always a pleasure looking and reading your comics Wink.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT
avatar

Posts : 1056
Join date : 2013-06-20
Age : 36
Location : Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:40 am

clivvers wrote:
Nice one Brandon and Dal! Excellent comic layout and text! Nice looking 1/6 figures as well, kind of reminds me they're in Florida cheers cheers cheers

Thanks a lot Clivvers, i appreciate your comment very much Smile

_________________

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT
avatar

Posts : 1056
Join date : 2013-06-20
Age : 36
Location : Somewhere in the USA on Planet Earth

PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:41 am

Ackie88 wrote:
BrandontheFigureFreak wrote:
Ackie88 wrote:
Jacques getting kneed in the mid drift by Raylene, SORRY I mean the Hellcat was the BEST part of the short comic for me Very Happy Very Happy. I love all the moment you put on each 1/6 figure  Brandon, OH and also loving the Comics layout, design and pic color by Dal.

You two so should work together again on a short comic Wink.

Thanks very much Ackie, I appreciate your comment very, very much Very Happy And yes, Dal did a great job indeed Exclamation

Your welcome Brandon, it's always a pleasure looking and reading your comics Wink.

Very Happy

_________________

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: City of Pain (Comic Edition)!   

Back to top Go down
 
City of Pain (Comic Edition)!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» City of Pain (Comic Edition)!
» Motor City Comic Con May 18-20
» Bakuman - a comic about making comics! By comic-makers!
» "The Hell Hound" comic
» New limited edition set from Alpine Miniatures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Non-VAM Figure Lines :: Other 1/6 Figure Kitbashes-
Jump to: