ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camo comparison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

Camo comparison Empty
PostSubject: Camo comparison   Camo comparison Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm

I recently did some sewing work on my vintage Land Adventurer's uniform and put him back in it. (He's been in a 40th equivalent for some time; gave that uniform to a PH redhead Marine). I decided to do some comparison shots.

Here are my Land Adventurer's. I've replaced the HH with KFGs on the caucasian so he looks like a later figure; but the uniform is an earlier one. The first Land Adventurers used the same camo uniform with breast pockets as the Action Marine. The AA Adventurer wears a later non-pocketed version.

Camo comparison Camo1_zpsa9da1918

There was a question recently that someone asked about whether or not the VAM camo pattern was brighter than Joe's. Here's the answer:

Camo comparison Camo2_zpse6e363f8

The VAM pattern looks more densely packed as well. Similar to the "Beogam" hunting camo that appeared starting in the late 1950s.

-Nate

Last edited by Glidah Drivah on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

Camo comparison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camo comparison   Camo comparison Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 3:00 pm

They all look fab Nate!, great comparison shots too bounce
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

Camo comparison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camo comparison   Camo comparison Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:19 am

I agree they look great! Lots of camo Very Happy

Camo comparison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camo comparison   Camo comparison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camo comparison
Page 1 of 1