ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe and Hank...On a mission!

Go down 
+11
clivvers
Professor Gangrene Fan
gibri
Captian action
TheOneManKid
Reddragon
blueboxier
BAMComix
Wolf_Soldier64
Sparkys6887
somekindajoe
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

Joe and Hank...On a mission! Empty
PostSubject: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 4:15 am

Cunningly disguised as a MOA and a Land Adventurer, Joe and Hank work hard guarding the 'safe house' in Florida. They didn't like the look of the neighbours and worried they might be enemy agents or something but it proved to be a false alarm!

Joe and Hank...On a mission! DSCF7348_zpsc592997e

Joe and Hank...On a mission! DSCF7343_zps7f81edfd

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Last edited by somekindajoe on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 8:00 am

Great photo's Steve. I could do with that mission myself Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:46 am

Steve awesome photos, Joe and Hank, guarding the house as well as having a holiday, lol! lol! lol!

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:01 pm

Terrific shots steve!, I see the boys are having a great time too Very Happy . Are you going to take them sight seeing??
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Joe and Hank, guarding the house as well as having a holiday, no wolf you got it wrong it only looks they are on holiday as part of thier cover so as not to tip off the bad guys Twisted Evil

SCRAMBLE PILOT
Reddragon

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Great pictures SKJ, great to see them enjoying the mission Very Happy .

TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Brilliant Steve...new hairdos, smart new outfits, foreign holidays...whatever next for Joe and Hank?

Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:29 pm

They better watch out for the alligators ! you three have a great holiday lol! ,oh i forgot ,is the wife with you?, hope that her holiday is as good as yours lol! lol! lol!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenJoe and Hank...On a mission! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Wow, new hair do's and then a trip to Florida, you sure treat your figures right!

I'm sure they won't mind a little work while they're there. Will they be visiting the House of Mouse?

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:26 pm

I'm loving your photos, hope we see more of Joe and Hank.

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Nice pics, Steve cheers

Have a nice holiday, the 4 of you Smile

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:07 pm

looking very smart hope you all have a great holiday
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:50 am

Thanks for all comments guys! Actually not counting Joe and Hank there are eleven of us on holiday, me, one wife, four daughters, one son-in-law and four grandchildren...a suitable 'cover' for Joe and Hank's clandestine activities!

Joe and Hank haven't been idle though, they've made contact with US agent Bill and arranged a meet on Wednesday. Unfortunately being cooped up in the safe house has started to drag on their nerves. They've had an argument because Joe has told Hank that the mission expenditure budget won't stretch to dinner at Hooters every night!

Joe and Hank...On a mission! DSCF7611_zps37219929

After a long sulk Hank decided to try a local delicacy....

Joe and Hank...On a mission! DSCF7616_zpsdd666dcc

Mmmmmm tasty!

Joe and Hank...On a mission! DSCF7618_zps1c2cd3e1
Now that's good eating! Burp!

Joe and Hank...On a mission! DSCF7622_zpsaf6606c0

Don't worry, Hank is an old sailor and so has probably put worse things in his mouth! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Last edited by somekindajoe on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:59 am

who trained hank for this mission bear grylls

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:06 pm

lol! lol! lol! , well all friends fall out at some point I suppose !, and after 40 years together, I am not surprised! lol! Terrific stuff mate, keep up the great uploads cheers
Back to top Go down
thierry
Sabotage
thierry

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:17 pm

very very nice.......EXCELLENT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Uncle Tom says to say hi to Bill when you see him! Smile

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Crazy Cajun sauce covered flies! Shocked YUCK!

Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:31 pm

Great pictures Steve. Joe and Hank look fantastic mate, the new flocks and outfits look amazing! You've done them proud mate, hope you paid for them to fly first class!!!!!!!

Joe and Hank...On a mission! Volgan10
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:32 am

Joe and Hank arrive at a small gas station on interstate 4, for the prearranged 'meet' with US agent Bill.

Joe and Hank...On a mission! DSCF7828_zpsd7424529

Joe notices some local law enforcement and tries to warn Hank.

Joe and Hank...On a mission! DSCF7826_zpsb6390c19

Joe; 'Act casual, there's a cop behind us!'

Hank; 'Don't worry, I'll handle it...is there an Officer problem?'

Joe: 'D'oh!'

Last edited by somekindajoe on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:01 am

i recognise that place ! great pics mate !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenJoe and Hank...On a mission! G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 8:29 am

superb stuff mate!, Joe and hank certainly are getting around! we will have to call them the 'Ammo Globetrotters' at this rate! lol! . It looks like you are having a great time!, keep up the reports mate Very Happy , I can't wait to see what they get up to next Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rossini
Red Devil
Rossini

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:54 am

Great stuff steve!!! Wish I'd sent uncle Tom back to bill ahead of your visit just to freak you out when you got there! Lol

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:54 am

great stuff
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Awesome photos Steve great up load Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Joe and Hank...On a mission!   Joe and Hank...On a mission! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe and Hank...On a mission!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next