Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrandontheFigureFreak
ASTRONAUGHT

PostSubject: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:21 am

OK guys, what fictional Universe would you like to be in if you could? You can pick from movies, TV series', video games, comics etc. and as many as you want!

Here is Mine!

Movies

Prometheus, Alien & Predator

Ghostbusters

Godzilla 2014

Star Wars

Jurassic Park

Masters of the Universe

Independence Day

Twister

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990, 1991 and 2014)

The Expendables

TV Shows

The Strain

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

She-Ra: Princess of Power

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 & 2003)

Friday the 13th: The Series

The Exes

Kirstie

Comics

Masters of the Universe (Mini Comics, 200X and DC)

Fatale

DC Universe with The Huntress & Powergirl

Conan & Red Sonja

Video Games

Capcom Universe of Street Fighter, Final Fight and Resident Evil!

Double Dragon Arcade & SNES

Mortal Kombat

Doom 1, 2 & Final, and 3)

Duke Nukem 3D & Forever

Shadow Warrior (Original)

Serious Sam

Castlevania

Contra

Star Wars: Dark Force 2

Super Mario Bros.

Sonic the Hedgehog

This is all that is on My mind for now, so what is yours?

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:22 pm

for me, it would have to be the star wars universe!, went to see the original movie when I was 5! and the experience has never left me Very Happy . If it couldn't be Star Wars, it would have to be the Tolkien universe, Love the films, but the books are so much better!! I have read just about everything he ever wrote.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:22 pm

I would have to say the Marvel universe of the 60's/early 70's. For me these were the greatest and coolest superheros of all time.
I also agree the Star Wars universe would be amazing.

Sparkys6887
Canadian Mounted Police

PostSubject: Re: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:56 pm

If I have to choose from the list it'd be star wars. Much the same reasons as Dal.
although I was thinking Russ Meyer universe is very appealing Wink lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.creativecounselling.net
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:58 pm

although I was thinking Russ Meyer universe is very appealing Wink lol (sparky)

pmsl !

Admin

PostSubject: Re: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:28 pm

What a great idea Mark! Hadn't thought of that...........all those Ultravixens lol.

somekindajoe
Talking Commander

PostSubject: Re: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:11 am

Mark you're a genius!! Ultravixens! Shocked !!

...but a close second would be the Marvel universe of the 1960's. Imagine living in a New York with Spidey living in Queens and attending midtown high. The Avengers in their mansion and the Fantastic Four in the Baxter building. Dr Blake (Thor) could be your doctor and Matt Murdock your lawyer! You could hang out with Dr Strange down in Greenwich village and nip upstate to visit the x-men in their Westchester school for gifted youngsters, maybe even get a job at Stark industries and meet Iron man.

All this and the Hulk, Sub-Mariner and Dr Doom regularly run rampage through the city. Could it get any better? Oh yeah it's the 60's, so all those cool shows like Star Trek, Lost in Space, Mission Impossible and Man from Uncle are on TV.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beatlefan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:15 am

somekindajoe wrote:
Mark you're a genius!! Ultravixens! Shocked !!

...but a close second would be the Marvel universe of the 1960's. Imagine living in a New York with Spidey living in Queens and attending midtown high. The Avengers in their mansion and the Fantastic Four in the Baxter building. Dr Blake (Thor) could be your doctor and Matt Murdock your lawyer! You could hang out with Dr Strange down in Greenwich village and nip upstate to visit the x-men in their Westchester school for gifted youngsters, maybe even get a job at Stark industries and meet Iron man.

All this and the Hulk, Sub-Mariner and Dr Doom regularly run rampage through the city. Could it get any better? Oh yeah it's the 60's, so all those cool shows like Star Trek, Lost in Space, Mission Impossible and Man from Uncle are on TV.

Spot on Steve, what a line up of superheroes. I would still like to see some Marvel movies set  in the sixties and based on the original stories.

Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:47 am

id like to visit the universe of judge Dredd in 2000AD ,maybe I shouldn't stay long though ,as not knowing the rules of the time I was in , I would probably end up in the cubes !!! unless of course I was a judge , now that would be cool !, maybe CAL-HAB are  recruiting !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueboxier
Military Police

PostSubject: Re: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:28 am

1 - dune with harkonnens , bene gesserit witches ,mentats ,spacing guild and more . 2 - the wrath of khan nearest to the original series . 3 - rogue trooper blue skinned nort killer . 4 - conflict desert storm 2 best game ever . 5 - way back when battle zone from atari . 6 jon pertwee's time as dr who in unit with the brigadier against davros .thats all i can think of now there's probably more ,

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:27 am

There's no way I could go to a place where that darn Alien thing from the 1979 film is, or Prometheus! That monster still haunts my dreams even today! Sad

Music:    

1. I'd like to go back in time and have a velvet-pillow fight with the two from 'Strawberry switchblade' , probably on an extra large Gothic bed, in a creepy mansion house in some dark woods! These two Pastel Gothic Dolls I love you hail from Scotland..

Films:              

1. To be one of the 'Attack Jet' pilots who drop napalm-X bombs on the Bugs in 'Starship Troopers' I'd go back to base and reload for a second and third run, plus have 6 Gatling guns bolted to the wings (3 on each wing).      

2. The fantastic first 'Star Wars' film, and no doubt the most important film in our human history..! Nuff said Wink

Tv-series:      

1. The classic 1960's 'Lost In Space' . Doctor Smith (Jonathan Harris) was a fantastic character, very entertaining and funny, he was at his best in that. He's sadly missed.

2. Again 1960's 'Captain Scarlet', 'Thunderbirds' and Joe-90 tv-serials, I absolutely loved those as a youngster, and still do.

Computer games:

1. Galaxians (arcade) I was addicted to that in 1979/80.

2. Konami's 'Nemesis' (Gradius) space shooter cartridge game on the MSX Toshiba HX-10 home computer .

3. Atari 800 computer game cartridge 'Star Raiders' plus the tape games 'Encounter' 3D ufo attacks from all directions! (scary stuff!) And 'Rescue On Fractulas' nerve wrecking stuff on an Alien world!

That's all for now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?   

Back to top Go down

What UNIVERSE would you like to be in?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1