Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots Empty
PostSubject: A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots   A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:48 pm

This should cheer you all up, a time when everyone was smiling and happy.. Rock n Roll just can't be beaten..

The all girl band in the background (Fuzzbox) from Birmingham, and all very pretty!!!! I love you  I love 'Magz' with the red hair flower I love you I love you I love you

I've now got their photo on my wall, I had to get in the loft to retrieve it.

A super cool tune for when you're driving! Wait till it gets going! I can imagine the 1960's Batman and Robin doing an Egyptian jive to it. lol!..

The original version..

A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o

Last edited by clivvers on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:05 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
sirsidneyruffdiamond
Polar Explorer
sirsidneyruffdiamond

PostSubject: Re: A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots   A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 12:57 am

Love it mate, chicks are hot

“We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.”

Audaces Fortuna Juvat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots   A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I'm your music host for this evening! And.. This next track sounds pretty nice, good guitar and a great voice!..

A big round of applause for the.. The Dollyrots..

And now..The Cramps..

The Crusher!..

A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
blueboxier
Deep Sea Diver
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots   A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 12:26 pm

the 2nd 1 made me think of spitting image scene da do run ron when reagan was up for re-election Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots   A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit of cheerful Rock n Roll, includes The Playboys and The Dollyrots
Page 1 of 1