ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Empty
PostSubject: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:30 pm

The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. 34248694466_867d8f84e8_o

Repaired missing image 26/4/2017

Last edited by clivvers on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:02 pm

another cracking set mate!
Back to top Go down
Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 2:08 pm

Great little set mate.

The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Volgan10
Back to top Go down
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:19 pm

cool set and harder and harder to find these days !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenThe 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:37 pm

It's staying carded because I have them in original form a few times over Smile

blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:14 am

clivvers do you know if ml did the rifle rack with only the 4 rifles in it or did they do it like the early vintage set with 6 rifles in it Question

HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:07 pm

blueboxier wrote:
clivvers do you know if ml did the rifle rack with only the 4 rifles in it or did they do it like the early vintage set with 6 rifles in it Question
To tell the truth, I haven't seen an original set since back in the day. I vaguely remember getting a set back then, but can't remember how many weapons came on the rack? It was so long ago. I can't get to my AM books to check at the moment.

This is the only rifle rack I saw at ML. It would been cool if an extended rifle rack with 10 weapons could be done for AM's 50th bounce

Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Jim/Clive, yes this was the only version produced by ML. I agree Clive it would be nice to see more stuff produced for the 50th but I wonder if anyone else will take on the project of producing stuff.

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 1:54 pm

Richard,

It takes a fair amount of money to get something like a 50th AM range done, and only two years to go before the big 50th. Perhaps we could all Tweet a millionaire celeb or something, one of them must have had an Action Man back in the day. If anyone can think of any ideal candidates, please post here.. I'm an expert when it comes to getting people's seized-up wallets open again! lol!  bounce

I wish Hasbro would hand the AM keys to Hornby/Airfix, who could do a one off range for us bounce

Beatlefan
Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 2:15 pm

Good idea Clive lol

I know former Liverpool and England goalie David James collects AM........

Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Beatlefan wrote:
Good idea Clive lol

I know former Liverpool and England goalie David James collects AM........
Try and soften him up with a few ales bounce If I had the money I would definitely get something done for the 50th Wink

clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 6:07 pm

I just added the missing image above, it's larger and better than the original small image king

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..   The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'Rifle-Rack' Weapons Set..
Page 1 of 1