ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bad day for Johnny

Go down 
+2
BAMComix
TALLY HO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

A bad day for Johnny Empty
PostSubject: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvSpsZl-Nsw

Here's my first attempt at uploading a video, Well here it is  Very Happy  I know it's not VAM but it's a start by the way the music is by Stiff Little fingers
fingers crossed here goes  cheers

Cheers Ian

Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 8:17 pm

i lked that , SLF top track
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 8:35 pm

TALLY HO wrote:
i lked that , SLF  top track

Cheers TALLY HO glad you like it Very Happy it's the first video ive done and posted I lost alot in editing and finalising it but it was good toget it posted. Yes mate SLF great group ha back down my old punk days

By the way just went to see the Anti Nowhere league last weekend great gig

Cheers Ian

Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Hawkeye wrote:
TALLY HO wrote:

Cheers TALLY HO glad you like it Very Happy it's the first video ive done and posted I lost alot in editing and finalising it but it was good toget it posted. Yes mate SLF great group ha back down my old punk days

Cheers Ian

We are the league, great track ,btw your never too old as the old saying goes punks mot dead, seen sham 69 2yrs ago going to see the ruts with my daughter next month,and madness for a family night out
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 9:47 pm

TALLY HO wrote:
Hawkeye wrote:
TALLY HO wrote:

Cheers Ian

We are the league, great track ,btw your never too old as the old saying goes punks mot dead, seen sham 69 2yrs ago going to see the ruts with my daughter next month,and madness for a family night out

Haha yeah great track I went to see them at Longlands club in Middlesborough last Saturday night they have Angelic upstarts on tonight but I'm doing nights tonight so not good . Was old Jimmy Pursey and the lads still goin down the pub Twisted Evil yeah the Rutts were playing at the willowman festival near me but again working so missed that but have a great time at both gigs Madness too great band One step beyond lol!

Armoured Car Commander
TALLY HO

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:19 pm

no jimmy pursey , but they were still good , seen cockney rejects about 7 yrs ago , good old scooter rallies all the old bands playing on them , went to see the upstarts back in 1980 as a young skinhead , I had chicken pox and my mum said no , so I climed out of the window dropped down and ran for the bus into town , got a right telling off when I got back from my mum , I remember playing police oppression when my uncle came to visit (he was a policeman) that didn't go down too well OI!OI!
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:04 pm

very cool iain bounce
Back to top Go down
Professor Gangrene Fan
Professor Gangrene Fan

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:58 pm

Hawkeye that was your first attempt at uploading a video, well my friend that was a fantastic first attempted Wink. I really loved the whole story, all the poses, most of all Johnny's death by sniper shot poses.

Hope we see more uploaded video figure short stores more often Hawkeye.

inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Loved the video and the music! Well done! cheers

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:41 pm

TALLY HO wrote:
no jimmy pursey , but they were still good , seen cockney rejects about 7 yrs ago , good old scooter rallies all the old bands playing on them , went to see the upstarts back in 1980 as a young skinhead , I had chicken pox and my mum said no , so I climed out of the window dropped down and ran for the bus into town , got a right telling off when I got back from my mum , I remember playing police oppression when my uncle came to visit (he was a policeman) that didn't go down too well OI!OI!

Sounds like you've been to see a few good gigs, I saw the upstarts in the early 80s at the Oval Ball at York, this was the York Rugby club venue, they used to have a lot of punk gigs playing there, haha Police oppression bet your uncle appreciated that lol you should have given him a blast of Liddle Towers that would have really got you on his Christmas card list bounce lol!

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:46 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
very cool iain bounce
Cheers Dal it took some head scratching to get it up scratch and I did lose a lot of clips out of it but its a start and I think I've got the hang of it now sunny

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
Hawkeye that was your first attempt at uploading a video, well my friend that was a fantastic first attempted Wink. I really loved the whole story, all the poses, most of all Johnny's death by sniper shot poses.

Hope we see more uploaded video figure short stores more often Hawkeye.

Cheers Ackie glad you liked it I enjoyed making it but totally did my head in uploading it band finalizing it Mad and I ended up losing a lot of clips which messed the story as at the end the sniper refuses the medal saying he was only doing his job, but at least I now know how to do one so maybe next time will be better scratch study Very Happy

Cheers Ian

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:01 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Loved the video and the music! Well done! cheers

Cheers Jim It's a belting tune isn't it good old Irish punk band Stiff Little Fingers, just glad I got it posted and finalized, lost a lot in the posting but hopefully a better one the next time

Cheers Ian

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:26 am

great stuff hawk but why does the guy have 1 white and 1 black glove scratch do you have no black paint

Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:20 pm

blueboxier wrote:
great stuff hawk but why does the guy have 1 white and 1 black glove scratch  do you have no black paint

Ha cheers Jim yes he came like this when I picked him up from the bootie lol next time I will touch it up with a black marker lol

PostSubject: Re: A bad day for Johnny   A bad day for Johnny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bad day for Johnny
Page 1 of 1