Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Freeview advert...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bronzestar
Painted Head

PostSubject: New Freeview advert...   Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:05 am

Hello all
Has anyone seen the new advert for freeview ? it shows a table full of unwanted toys all singing in a church and one of them is a blonde bearded sailor !! I would have well snapped him up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Freeview advert...   Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:15 am

a very cool advert!

PostSubject: Re: New Freeview advert...   Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 am

bronzestar wrote:
I would have well snapped him up.

He's a little battle damaged, but fixable...  Although this was the picture i pulled off the freeview site...  And i'm not sure what that bottle stuffed up him is affraid

http://www.freeview.co.uk/perfect-pal/sailor

Hi, I'm
Sailor

Currently serving as a sailor, I have also seen military action as a soldier, a helicopter pilot, a desert fighter, a spaceman, and a deep-sea diver.

I had a brief stint as a surfer dude but that was in the 80s and everyone was at it back then.

I have a perfect six-pack, excellent pecs, extremely firm buttocks and tremendous hair.

If I had to name my best feature though it would be my utility belt: model number 5091 it is capable of holding a pistol and a grappling hook simultaneously.

I have full operational clearance to pilot a Spartan Armoured Personnel Carrier, a Motorcycle with Sidecar, a VTOL Pursuit Aircraft and a Rigid Inflatable Boat with Battery Powered Outboard Engine.

When I’m not in active service though, I am perfectly content on a shelf just sitting and staring into the distance.

ACTION MAN is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. ©️ 2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: New Freeview advert...   Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Sgt_Elias wrote:
bronzestar wrote:
I would have well snapped him up.

He's a little battle damaged, but fixable...  Although this was the picture i pulled off the freeview site...  And i'm not sure what that bottle stuffed up him is  affraid

http://www.freeview.co.uk/perfect-pal/sailor

Hi, I'm
Sailor

Currently serving as a sailor, I have also seen military action as a soldier, a helicopter pilot, a desert fighter, a spaceman, and a deep-sea diver.

I had a brief stint as a surfer dude but that was in the 80s and everyone was at it back then.

I have a perfect six-pack, excellent pecs, extremely firm buttocks and tremendous hair.

If I had to name my best feature though it would be my utility belt: model number 5091 it is capable of holding a pistol and a grappling hook simultaneously.

I have full operational clearance to pilot a Spartan Armoured Personnel Carrier, a Motorcycle with Sidecar, a VTOL Pursuit Aircraft and a Rigid Inflatable Boat with Battery Powered Outboard Engine.

When I’m not in active service though, I am perfectly content on a shelf just sitting and staring into the distance.

ACTION MAN is a trademark of Hasbro and is used with permission. ©️ 2014 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed by Hasbro

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Freeview advert...   

Back to top Go down

New Freeview advert...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1