ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Found More Stuff......................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Found More Stuff...................... Empty
PostSubject: Found More Stuff......................   Found More Stuff...................... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Was Going thru Stuff and found these.

TonyFound More Stuff...................... Dsc00129
Back to top Go down
Danthecoat
Crash Crew
Danthecoat

PostSubject: Re: Found More Stuff......................   Found More Stuff...................... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:55 am

Very nice mate some of those 40th sets are fetching good money Smile

The sailors for instance Smile
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Found More Stuff......................   Found More Stuff...................... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:23 am

fantastic Tony, they look great sealed, no good coming to my house I would open them !! lol! great upload, keep em coming
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Found More Stuff......................   Found More Stuff...................... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:52 pm

would love to see some close up shots of the lads behind the boxes Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dragon Figures..............................   Found More Stuff...................... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 pm

Hope I don't offend anyone with these figures....................................

TonyFound More Stuff...................... Dsc00130Found More Stuff...................... Dsc00131Found More Stuff...................... Dsc00132
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Found More Stuff......................   Found More Stuff...................... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Those figures are awesome mate, the detailing is fantastic on both outfits and figures, top upload mate cheers
Back to top Go down
barney_leadhead
Painted Head
barney_leadhead

PostSubject: Re: Found More Stuff......................   Found More Stuff...................... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Isn't it a great feeling when you 'discover' stuff that you don't remember buying cheers

I've been decarding a few of my vacuum sealed 40th sets as upon inspection it seems that certain items don't like being unable to breathe and appear to be 'sweating' ; leaching plasticiser more likely. German officer hat in particular has stripped all the silver paint off the braid and eagle.... Now that can breathe hopefully a good wash will sort it out.
That said I still love the 40th I love you

Whilst I only speak for myself models of German WWII figures don't offend me Tony, not even old Adolf himself.
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: Found More Stuff......................   Found More Stuff...................... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Not indeed either Tony. Amazing detail as Dan said and I'd like to see some close ups of you 40th sets too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
BrandontheFigureFreak
Canadian Mounted Police
BrandontheFigureFreak

PostSubject: Re: Found More Stuff......................   Found More Stuff...................... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:57 pm

tmull wrote:
Hope I don't offend anyone with these figures....................................

TonyFound More Stuff...................... Dsc00130Found More Stuff...................... Dsc00131Found More Stuff...................... Dsc00132

Nope, not Me! I have a high respect for Adolph despite everything about him. Great collection of everything you have shown!

Remember: It is imperative to Look Back - The Past is not a Wilderness of Horrors - We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing - Never judge a book by it's cover - DTA - Appearances are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn - Always Watch the Skies - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - Research & Question Everything = Various <-->
Back to top Go down
http://www.Don't have one,don't need one!.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Found More Stuff......................   Found More Stuff...................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found More Stuff......................
Page 1 of 1