Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there a 1st and 2nd issue rivercraft?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ddaydawson
Flock Head
Ddaydawson

Is there a 1st and 2nd issue rivercraft? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a 1st and 2nd issue rivercraft?   Is there a 1st and 2nd issue rivercraft? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:27 am

Can anyone give me any information on the rivercraft.

I have the nicest looking rivercraft you could find that's not in a box. It has the blue motor with an orange cover, complete with all the paperwork etc, so I just wanted a little more info on the rivercraft.

My questions are:

When was the rivercraft released? and Are the 2 different motor colours 2 different releases released at 2 different periods or where they the same releases with just different coloured motors.
Any info would be appreciated.

Darren
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueboxier
Deep Sea Diver
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Is there a 1st and 2nd issue rivercraft?   Is there a 1st and 2nd issue rivercraft? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:20 am

i think but wouldnt swear to it but i think what you have is the way it came with a 2 tone motor always baffled me back in the day , others here will probably know better scratch

Ddaydawson
Flock Head
Ddaydawson

PostSubject: Re: Is there a 1st and 2nd issue rivercraft?   Is there a 1st and 2nd issue rivercraft? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:43 am

Thanks Jim, like you has always baffled me as to why one had an orange motor with a blue cover and the other was the blue motor with the orange cover.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a 1st and 2nd issue rivercraft?   Is there a 1st and 2nd issue rivercraft? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a 1st and 2nd issue rivercraft?
Page 1 of 1