ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tom K HQ Command Centre

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

Tom K HQ Command Centre Empty
PostSubject: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:19 pm

Seven and I were listening to some old Bowie when I thought I'd take a snap of the Tom K HQ driving seat and in particular our new kompoota! That'll little Chromebox makes a great posing platform for the little guys!  lol!

This desk also rapidly converts into Tom K HQ Photographic Studios, the mastering of using limited space is an art form in itself!

Tom K HQ Command Centre Tomkhq10

Last edited by TheOneManKid on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:37 pm

A very well laid out, multi-use work area!

I see you have Flocktastic's business card front and centre...funny I'd have thought you have him on speed-dial! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:45 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
A very well laid out, multi-use work area!

I see you have Flocktastic's business card front and centre...funny I'd have thought you have him on speed-dial! lol!

He almost is Steve! But, I am sure he just finds me irritating! If you think this is tidy, then you'd want to see my work desk, when I leave work that desk looks as if nobody ever used it! Oh! Maybe that's because I haven't either!

lol!

Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:52 pm

Nice setup! cheers

Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:11 pm

compact and bijou , why is there a russian jacket on the window sill scratch

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:57 pm

blueboxier wrote:
compact and bijou , why is there a russian jacket on the window sill scratch

...definitely bijou!

...that is a VAM Russian jacket waiting for restore. The epaulets are shot and there are buttons missing, but I think the grime will wash out and it'll turn out quite usable. I have considered dying it too... Very Happy

Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Great set up Ralph! cheers
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Photography Studio Setup   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:55 pm

So, here is Tom K HQ's 'bijou' Command Centre converted into Tom K HQ Photographic Studios. First a distance shot so you can see the lighting setup and then the close up shot I took of Diesel in woodland camo... Very Happy

The camera is on a tripod. I use zoom to do the close up!

The missus has permanently lent me a soft box continuous light and a reflector... Razz
Tom K HQ Command Centre Diesel16

Apart from the resizing for AMMO and FB, this is a completely unedited photograph straight out of the camera... Cool
Tom K HQ Command Centre Diesel17

This is with a little Cross Process effect, I love the way it deepens and enriches the colours... Very Happy
Tom K HQ Command Centre Diesel18

Last edited by TheOneManKid on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:10 pm

superb result Ralph cheers
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:04 pm

affraid Sure that's bright enough Ralph??

Those blue marks on Diesel's face aren't from leaking plasticiser, they're radiation burns from that arc-light!! lol!

That's an amazing set-up, as shown by the quality of the pics you produce!

Top work!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
TheOneManKid
Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:33 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
affraid  Sure that's bright enough Ralph??

Those blue marks on Diesel's face aren't from leaking plasticiser, they're radiation burns from that arc-light!! lol!

That's an amazing set-up, as shown by the quality of the pics you produce!

Top work!

Lol! The light in that box is a huge helix low energy bulb, so not so hot, even though it's like bringing the sun indoors... sunny

Having the lighting and reflector has made the whole process of taking photos a lot less hit and miss and great for colour, but I will do some more grainy monochrome some time soon as well... What a Face

Glad you like them and Diesel is so photogenic he makes VAM snaps easy!

Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:26 pm

i would be happy with the straight outta the camera pic lol!

PostSubject: Re: Tom K HQ Command Centre   Tom K HQ Command Centre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom K HQ Command Centre
Page 1 of 1