ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world Empty
PostSubject: A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world   A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:33 pm

A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world 4-90
(originally posted by sgt_elias

Found this on the net

Firstly - if only it was a full comic, unfortunately only cover art - but it is AMAZING!!!!! This is James Groman's entry for the Frederator Studios GI Joe-themed "Throwback Thursday" competition.

Secondly - If only the Intruder was that big, now that would be PLAY SCALE!

A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world Joe_intuder_FINAL%21-782274
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world Empty
PostSubject: Re: A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world   A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:33 pm

that is a great fantastic picture damo, I really like that type of artwork
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world   A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:33 pm

A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world 46-94

Love the art work !
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world   A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:35 pm

A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world 9-6

Wow - great post! Thanks for posting this beauty!

It would be excellent if the intruders were that scale!!! I'm sure you know, but for those who don't... there is a view that originally Intruder was aimed at the smaller SuperJoe market (So he really would have been a LARGER scale!!!) For whatever reason, that didn't come off so he became part the regular 12in GI Joe Adventure Team output. Personally, I don't think he's ridiculously out of scale, but he does disappoint a bit - size wise. Ooh Matron!!!

A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world Ad-eagle-eye
Back to top Go down
BAMComix
Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world   A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:18 pm

wow Jim fantastic upload mate, I love comics cheers
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world   A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:24 am

Great uploads Damo and Jim. Don't know what it is about The Intruder but I've started to love him. I originally got mine cos Jemma saw him and wanted it. Then we saw a picture of a silver one and she wants that one as well. Think it might be the Gi Joe one????
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world   A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A GI Joe Adventure Team Novel! - The Intruders Strong Men from another world
Page 1 of 1