Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures
 
HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Action Man annuals and books

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:36 pm

ANNUALS

Action Man Annual 1996



Action Man Annual 1997


Action Man Annual 1998



Action Man Annual 1999


Action Man Annual 2000


Action Man Annual 2001


Action Man Annual 2002


Action Man Annual 2003



Action Man Annual 2004


Action Man Annual 2005



Action Man Annual 2006



BOOKS
Action Man Extreme Sports Adventures


Council Of Doom

_________________
THE MAM KING.


Last edited by ACKIE88 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin
avatar

Posts : 11860
Join date : 2012-11-07
Age : 45
Location : Birmingham, England

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:41 pm

A great selection of books mate, I remember some of those from when my lad was small bounce

_________________


LIKE MY PHOTO'S, CHECK OUT MY FLICKR https://www.flickr.com/photos/116276346@N05/with/39426388644/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 6948
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 57
Location : Pennsylvania USA

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:58 pm

Great stuff! cheers

_________________
JIM...  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
A great selection of books mate, I remember some of those from when my lad was small bounce

Thanks Dal.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:24 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Great stuff! cheers

Thanks inntruderr61.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf_Soldier64
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2939
Join date : 2012-11-12
Age : 53
Location : Reading, Berkshire

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Just an awesome upload my Friend Alex very nice collection indeed Very Happy

_________________
Its better to Burn out than fade away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Just an awesome upload my Friend Alex very nice collection indeed Very Happy

Thanks Wolf_Soldier64.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
avatar

Posts : 5116
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Wowee, Ackie! Shocked It looks like you've got the lot now, they're very desirable books. You'll have some great bedtime reading over the next few months. I'm still enjoying my 3 MAM books.

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:34 pm

clivvers wrote:
Wowee, Ackie! Shocked  It looks like you've got the lot now, they're very desirable books. You'll have some great bedtime reading over the next few months. I'm still enjoying my 3 MAM books.  

Thanks Clivvers Very Happy.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrDalek6
Action Soldier


Posts : 374
Join date : 2012-11-30
Age : 26
Location : Sheffield

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:42 pm

Nice book collection I used to have the 2000, 2003 and possibly the 2004 and 2005 annuals some of the artwork in them was really great I use to love the villain pages and even had a goo at building the watchtower from the 2003 annual it looked better in the annual though.

That photo on the COuncil of Doom book's great as well love it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:20 pm

DrDalek6 wrote:
Nice book collection I used to have the 2000, 2003 and possibly the 2004 and 2005 annuals some of the artwork in them was really great I use to love the villain pages and even had a goo at building the watchtower from the 2003 annual it looked better in the annual though.

That photo on the COuncil of Doom book's great as well love it

Thanks DrDale6 for your comment.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
avatar

Posts : 5116
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:10 pm

DrDalek6 wrote:
Nice book collection I used to have the 2000, 2003 and possibly the 2004 and 2005 annuals some of the artwork in them was really great I use to love the villain pages and even had a goo at building the watchtower from the 2003 annual it looked better in the annual though.

That photo on the COuncil of Doom book's great as well love it

Welcome back, DD6 cheers

A homemade MAM Watchtower? That sounds very intresting, does anyone have any images? bounce


_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:22 pm

BOOKS

Mountain Strike



Extreme Adventures


Snow Storm

_________________
THE MAM KING.


Last edited by ACKIE88 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
avatar

Posts : 5116
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Ackie, those are very collectable MAM books Cool  I bet there's some good ideas in those books for your photo comics Wink

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
inntruderr61
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 6948
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 57
Location : Pennsylvania USA

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:43 pm

Nice!

_________________
JIM...  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:20 pm

clivvers wrote:
Ackie, those are very collectable MAM books Cool  I bet there's some good ideas in those books for your photo comics Wink

Thanks for the comment Clivvers Very Happy.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:21 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
Nice!

Thank you inntruderr61.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:55 am

X Hunter

_________________
THE MAM KING.


Last edited by ACKIE88 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inntruderr61
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 6948
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 57
Location : Pennsylvania USA

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:52 pm

X-Hunter looks very cool Alex! Very Happy

_________________
JIM...  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:42 pm

inntruderr61 wrote:
X-Hunter looks very cool Alex! Very Happy

Thanks inntruderr61.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN
avatar

Posts : 5116
Join date : 2013-02-08
Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:19 am

Great cover art! I like the 3D effect of the metal claw/grabber coming out of the page cheers

I didn't know there was so many MAM books out there. Are you going to pin-up the 'Free pull-out poster' in your MAM room? bounce

_________________
clivvers - saviour of the huMAM race @ MAMageddon 2009 - 2099 @ clivvers MAM Nation:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:48 am

clivvers wrote:
Great cover art! I like the 3D effect of the metal claw/grabber coming out of the page cheers

I didn't know there was so many MAM books out there. Are you going to pin-up the 'Free pull-out poster' in your MAM room? bounce

Yes I agree with you the cover art dose look great on this book. Yes they are many more MAM books out there and I'm going to collect more of them. No I'm not going to pin-up the 'Free pull-out poster' in my MAM room because I don't want to reck the book.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blueboxier
Deep Sea Diver
avatar

Posts : 1698
Join date : 2013-08-08
Age : 59
Location : northern ireland

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:56 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
clivvers wrote:
Great cover art! I like the 3D effect of the metal claw/grabber coming out of the page cheers

I didn't know there was so many MAM books out there. Are you going to pin-up the 'Free pull-out poster' in your MAM room? bounce

Yes I agree with you the cover art dose look great on this book. Yes they are many more MAM books out there and I'm going to collect more of them. No I'm not going to pin-up the 'Free pull-out poster' in my MAM room because I don't want to reck the book.
I thought you were going to say that you didn't have any space left on the wall ackie

_________________
cheers jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:39 pm

blueboxier wrote:
Ackie88 wrote:
clivvers wrote:
Great cover art! I like the 3D effect of the metal claw/grabber coming out of the page cheers

I didn't know there was so many MAM books out there. Are you going to pin-up the 'Free pull-out poster' in your MAM room? bounce

Yes I agree with you the cover art dose look great on this book. Yes they are many more MAM books out there and I'm going to collect more of them. No I'm not going to pin-up the 'Free pull-out poster' in my MAM room because I don't want to reck the book.
 I thought you were going to say that you didn't have any space left on the wall ackie

My new bedroom extension not even got up the plaster board yet lol.

_________________
THE MAM KING.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 5384
Join date : 2012-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Mission Xtreme

_________________
THE MAM KING.


Last edited by ACKIE88 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Action Man annuals and books   

Back to top Go down
 
Action Man annuals and books
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Action Man annuals and books
» President Herman Cain’s 999 Plan In Action
» Sunrise Makes Sacred Seven School Battle Action Project
» Halogen Cook Books
» Cmielow pottery books

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Modern Action Man (Mam) 1990 Onwards :: Mam Collections-
Jump to: