Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RetroFan
New Recruit
RetroFan

Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads Empty
PostSubject: Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads   Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:17 pm

A friend has produced some repro's of Tommy Gunn (painted head version) and Action Man (painted head version) heads. They're cast in white resin/liquid plastic and are paintable and can be drilled etc. He asked if I would give them a mention on the site to guage if there's any interest in them. Not sure how much he's gonna charge but he did mention that they'd be in the region of £5 - £7 each.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brownboots
Admin
brownboots

PostSubject: Re: Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads   Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:50 pm

Sounds interesting...I'd love to see them, they sound like a great project to paint up,
Just out of curiosity how does he plan to attach the heads to a neck piece?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RetroFan
New Recruit
RetroFan

PostSubject: Re: Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads   Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:04 am

brownboots wrote:
Sounds interesting...I'd love to see them, they sound like a great project to paint up,
Just out of curiosity how does he plan to attach the heads to a neck piece?

Hi brownboots
I'm not sure how you'd attach em to a body, but assuming that because it can be drilled maybe thats the best option. I've seen a couple of the examples he cast as a first attempt and they looked ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cappy
Action Sailor
Cappy

PostSubject: Re: Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads   Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 am

If you can get some pictures that'll be great.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads   Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reproduction Tommy Gunn & Action Man Heads
Page 1 of 1