Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Today I was in a place called Perth with my godmother we're we went looking around Antiques shops. We were looking around one particular Antiques Centre were there was a glass cabinet with some Modern Action Men in it, well... I could not believe my eyes that in a Antiques shop they would be some Modern Action Men so i couldn't resist in buying one so my lovely godmother bought me a No-Face for only £6 which I spotted lurking in the back side of the glass cabinet. The guy who was selling them toad us that they once belonged to his son and they were having a clear out and brought them to his Antiques shop to sell them. He said they also had some of the Modern Action Man Vehicles on sell and one of them that was in the shop for sell was a Modern Action Man Canoe and its two handed oar for £12, when I seen it I said to him and his wife that I'll come back to buy it once I had the money so once I had a look around more Antique shops and went to a hole in a wall to get money out, I went back and bought the Canoe with its two handed oar. I'll take and Post photos of the two items when I get back home tomorrow.

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.   Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:07 pm

Ackie, you have so much luck when you're out and about, your MAM room must be bursting at the seams by now.

I look forward to seeing the photos bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
snow white
Para

PostSubject: Re: Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.   Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:20 pm

great stuff the canoe is a fantastic bit of kit

Armoured Car Commander

PostSubject: Re: Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.   Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:09 am

MAM is N antique?! Wow! I know a lot of people describe them as vintage on eBay, but never heard of a y being found in antique shops before! I'll have to keep hold of my 30+ MAM figures - they might be worth a lot one day!

PostSubject: Re: Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.   

Back to top Go down

Found Modern Action Men in a Antiques Centre.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1