ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hard Hands/Grippers on 40th Bodies...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBear
Painted Head
BigBear

Hard Hands/Grippers on 40th Bodies... Empty
PostSubject: Hard Hands/Grippers on 40th Bodies...   Hard Hands/Grippers on 40th Bodies... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 1:38 am

Hi!
I know that vintage AM had different arms as well as gripping hands in various stages of evolution. Does anybody know if the 40th. figures have different arms for grippers, or if they are all the same for hard hands or grippers, please? I'm not worried about the Eagle Eyes figures, just the fuzzheads.

Basically, I want to replace the grippers on my 40th figures with hard hands and want to make sure they'll look right once done.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.broadbandceilidh.co.uk
Captian action
Captian action

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

Hard Hands/Grippers on 40th Bodies... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard Hands/Grippers on 40th Bodies...   Hard Hands/Grippers on 40th Bodies... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:39 am

yes i believe they are pretty much interchangeable i have put 40th grippers on a 40th fuzz with hard hands and they fit like a .......well was going to say glove but they fit like hands , basically just swap over hard to gripper and the other way too ,pretty much all my collection is 40th can't get enough of the little blighters !

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heavenHard Hands/Grippers on 40th Bodies... G.I.-Joe-1964-Lineup-Title_zpsaepa6syh Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Hard Hands/Grippers on 40th Bodies...
Page 1 of 1