Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Hawkeye Fabulous outside photos you've done, using the photos to put together and tell a story witch I think is fabulous as well Wink. Wow what a Preview photo to show what's Coming up, mmmmm could this be the end for Elias??, well we'll just have to wait and see.

Wolf_Soldier64

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:09 pm

Ian outstanding work, superb photos as always Very Happy you have done an excellent job of sgt Elias well done Very Happy

clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:50 pm

It looks like you're enjoying yourself there, Ian!  cheers

Nice update, i'm also liking the beautiful colour of those purple and mauve flowers in the first and second photos. This photo below looks as if it has motion in it, the figure looks like it's just fallen down (motion blur)..

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
Hawkeye
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:39 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
Hawkeye Fabulous outside photos you've done, using the photos to put together and tell a story witch I think is fabulous as well Wink. Wow what a Preview photo to show what's Coming up, mmmmm could this be the end for Elias??, well we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for that Alex glad you like it, yes I'm still planning the next gripping episode, so keep watching let's hope I can re-write history regarding Elias and his uncertain future Question Question Question scratch lol!

French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:42 pm

Wolf_Soldier64 wrote:
Ian outstanding work, superb photos as always Very Happy  you have done an excellent job of sgt Elias well done Very Happy

Thanks Mark for that glad you like it's still in it's infant stages but have a lot of plans for this Twisted Evil lol!

French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:56 pm

clivvers wrote:
It looks like you're enjoying yourself there, Ian!  cheers

Nice update, i'm also liking the beautiful colour of those purple and mauve flowers in the first and second photos. This photo below looks as if it has motion in it, the figure looks like it's just fallen down (motion blur)..

lol! lol! lol! "Give that man a SEE-GAR" Twisted Evil Spot on with your observation Clive mate Laughing It was quite windy yesterday when I did this shoot and yes the guys kept falling over in the wind, you probably notice that my Ace Face figure is a bit wobbly on his heels in the picture, he also was blown down a split second later lol!
By the way regarding the flowers, the purple ones in the first picture are Lupins and the mauve ones in the second pic are Chives, also the red flowers in this picture are peony the flowers come on this every year at this time but only for a very short period flower

Green Beret

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:42 pm

thats a brilliant pic

BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:19 am

That's the ones! Lupins, lovely! They were at the Chelsea flower show again this year cheers

Outdoor photos of action figures is always a treat, keep it going! bounce

Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
Talking Commander

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:45 am

Great pics Ian. Your garden does seem to lend itself to 'Jungle' pics!

.... the figure looks like it's just fallen down (motion blur)..

Nah! He's heard gunfire and is diving for cover! lol!

..and if we're discussing flowers, that's a nice peony he's chosen hide in!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkeye
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:59 pm

clivvers wrote:
That's the ones! Lupins, lovely! They were at the Chelsea flower show again this year cheers

Outdoor photos of action figures is always a treat, keep it going!  bounce

Yes Clive they are a fairly common garden flower and give a spectacular show also the bees love em so bonus they are fairly easy to grow and will re seed themselves every year so get plenty each season flower flower flower flower lol!

French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:17 pm

somekindajoe wrote:
Great pics Ian. Your garden does seem to lend itself to 'Jungle' pics!

.... the figure looks like it's just fallen down (motion blur)..

Nah! He's heard gunfire and is diving for cover! lol!

..and if we're discussing flowers, that's a nice peony he's chosen hide in!

Ha CHEERS Steve, these grunts diving for cover! Evil or Very Mad nah! I thought that he was hunting Charlie down a tunnel Twisted Evil lol!

Regarding the Peony, I couldn't resist getting another few shots in before I go to work this afternoon

Elias at the blown out bunker at Peony Valley

^"Red Dog to Sargent Grodin"~, "you have a heavy scouting party heading your way, I want you to give co-ordinates, we'll send in a fire mission "Over"~.......

"Red Dog Red Dog" I've spotted then heading to the old temple, about half a click south east of the old bunker at co-ordinates Zero five / one nine send in the Cobra's and give em hell"....

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Terrific stuff Iain! cheers

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Great stuff, Ian! cheers

You have a beautiful garden cheers  It was a glorious day today, the weather was fantastic!  More of the same for Saturday and Sunday cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Just loving the Elias at the blown out bunker at Peony Valley photos you've done Hawkeye Very Happy.

snow white
Green Beret

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:11 am

great pics again

Canadian Mounted Police

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:39 pm

clivvers wrote:
pop quiz who said your lupins or your life answers on a stuck down envelope please to ammo hq by this Friday jocolor

clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:51 pm

blueboxier wrote:
clivvers wrote:
 pop quiz who said your lupins or your life  answers on a stuck down envelope please to ammo hq by this Friday jocolor
scratch Adam Ant with  "Stand And Deliver" i think? bounce bounce And i didn't 100% G-oogle/cheat it flower  
There was also a 'Monty Python' sketch, involving lots of Lupins in a Highwayman robbery! lol!

Back to top Go down
snow white
Green Beret

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:06 pm

yeah stand and deliver

French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Blondeactionman wrote:
Terrific stuff Iain! cheers

Thanks Dal He's starting to take shape now, I was at the hospital yesterday having a camera down the old gullet so have a day to catch up on tongue lol!

French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:40 pm

clivvers wrote:
Great stuff, Ian! cheers

You have a beautiful garden cheers  It was a glorious day today, the weather was fantastic!  More of the same for Saturday and Sunday cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Clive your too kind mate Smile the garden is a bit hit and miss but we try our best to add a bit of colour and attract the birds and bees lol! yes its Sat now and not a bad day, plus I've got the weekend off for once so bonus sunny cheers

French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:42 pm

Ackie88 wrote:
Just loving the Elias at the blown out bunker at Peony Valley photos you've done Hawkeye Very Happy.

Cheers Alex glad your liking the shots cheers cheers cheers

French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:55 pm

blueboxier wrote:
clivvers wrote:
 pop quiz who said your lupins or your life  answers on a stuck down envelope please to ammo hq by this Friday jocolor

Lol don't know about a pop record Jim but definitely a sketch from Monty Pythons, but possibly something Morrissey would sing lol!

Canadian Mounted Police

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:09 pm

monty was who I had in mind when I asked the question geek lol!

inntruderr61
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Awesome pics Ian! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkeye
French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Here's the latest on my platoon bash James and I have been attempting a couple of different resin techniques, one using crystal clear resin and the other has a mix of flesh-tone acrylic paint mixed in the resin

PostSubject: Re: Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)   

Back to top Go down

Latest headsculpt project Sgt Elias K Grodin (Platoon)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next