Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Tue May 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Last edited by clivvers on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ak615
ASTRONAUGHT

Location : Off the shoulder of orion in the dark near the tanhauser gate

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Tue May 26, 2015 7:27 pm

Excellent Clive lol! lol!

Rossini

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Tue May 26, 2015 8:35 pm

Nice one Clive!!! I see the promotion has prompted you to use more non MAM figures then! Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hawkeye
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Tue May 26, 2015 9:30 pm

Haha nice one Clive very good mate and what a neat keyring you've got there perfect for a diamond geezer lol!

FRENCH FOREIGN LEIGON

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Tue May 26, 2015 10:54 pm

brilliant pics story and guys

French Resistance

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Tue May 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Great one Clive!!!

I almost feel sorry for Tommy...almost...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Danthecoat
Sailor

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Tue May 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Fantastic /Clive cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
somekindajoe
Australian Jungle Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Wed May 27, 2015 12:04 am

Outstanding Clive! Nuff said!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

Location : Between here and saving the universe again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Wed May 27, 2015 3:05 pm

It was hastily put together and started a few days ago, i never had the bulb i normally use for indoor photos.

Thanks for your appreciation, chaps! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet-
Medic

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Thu May 28, 2015 8:44 pm

Great photo story and nice shots of the guys.
You have some nice figures in your possession , like to see more but couldn't find a collection thread for you Clivvers ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Thu May 28, 2015 11:21 pm

diamondtastic short comic story Clivvers you've done they're mate Wink. It's so lovely to see that you used the diamond that I gave you in the story.

Hope it's not just a one off short comic story because I would really like to see more parts added on to this story but that's what I just think.

Once again diamondtastic Clivvers Wink.

clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Fri May 29, 2015 10:28 am

Jet- wrote:
Great photo story and nice shots of the guys.
You have some nice figures in your possession , like to see more but couldn't find a collection thread for you Clivvers ?

Thanks,

Some of my figures are scattered about on this forum, there's a few in the Ref section and also some in photo comics. I don't have a Collection thread, more of my figures will appear at some point Wink I don't have any display cabinets at my HQ to display my vams/joes/MAM's/bbi's/& others, i keep them in boxes . As long as i've got around 7-10 figures and a few uniforms, i'm happy Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Fri May 29, 2015 10:43 am

Ackie88 wrote:
diamondtastic short comic story Clivvers you've done they're mate Wink. It's so lovely to see that you used the diamond that I gave you in the story.

Hope it's not just a one off short comic story because I would really like to see more parts added on to this story but that's what I just think.

Once again diamondtastic Clivvers Wink.

I'm glad you like it, Ackie

And again, Thanks for the fake diamond, it's definitely causing a stir at my HQ. More diamond photo stories are on the cards (outdoor photo shoots)  Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:18 pm

clivvers wrote:

I'm glad you like it, Ackie

And again, Thanks for the fake diamond, it's definitely causing a stir at my HQ. More diamond photo stories are on the cards (outdoor photo shoots)  Wink

Hey it was no problem Clivvers my swapping buddy Wink. diamondtastic there's going to be more diamond photo stores, can't wait, bring them on.

Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:00 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! Genius mate!, I haven't laughed so much in ages!, typical Dr X tactic, dump poor old tommy Gunn over the side of the boat! lol! lol! lol!

BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:08 pm

Thanks Dal! I'm glad you like it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:19 pm

Part two is going to be a real challenge (coming spring 2017) Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blondeactionman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Woo HOO! cheers cheers cheers cheers

Location : Kent, The Lorry Park of England ! Some call it the garden of England , it is ,if your garden is covered in wheelie bins and dog doo !

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:22 pm

Brilliant Clive , made me chuckle!

Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACKIE88

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:33 pm

It was nice to revisit, look and read this comic once again Clivvers, really hoping that they will be more diamond photo stories are on the cards as you typed once.

clivvers
BULLET MAN

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:05 am

Sorry i missed this one, Thanks fellas Smile

ACKIE88 wrote:
It was nice to revisit, look and read this comic once again Clivvers, really hoping that they will be more diamond photo stories are on the cards as you typed once.

Ackie, another photo comic with the diamond is on the cards, it has many uses for my stories, Thanks mate Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...   

Back to top Go down

The Sneaky One! (live on stage version)...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1