ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMMO: The home of all 1/6 scale action figures!

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.

Go down 
+7
BAMComix
blueboxier
clivvers
Glidah Drivah
TheOneManKid
inntruderr61
somekindajoe
11 posters
AuthorMessage
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Empty
PostSubject: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 10:56 pm

Joe and Cliff took a few minutes away from their eve of AM day preparations to welcome a new recruit.

celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. DSCF2271_zpsledfjhxx

He might be a famous celebrity who had his own TV show, and he might have been a 'Holy Grail' item for SKJ but as Majors both Joe and Cliff outrank the good Captain!

....So Mr Scarlet's star status doesn't pull any weight with them and it certainly doesn't get him on the guest list to attend the jolly to AM day! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 11:06 pm

brilliant figure
Back to top Go down
inntruderr61
inntruderr61

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 2:25 am

Cool figure... Very Happy

Red Devil
TheOneManKid

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 8:03 am

Wow Steve! That was my fav when I was kid, but never had one of my own! The neighbor had one and was a jealous and bitter as can be... lol!

He looks in great condition! Tom K would like to pose with him too someday soon... alien

Back to top Go down
Glidah Drivah
Red Devil
Glidah Drivah

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:33 pm

They all look great! Was the Captain Scarlett uniform a Captain Action piece?

-Nate
Back to top Go down
clivvers
HOME OFFICE MINISTER
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for MAMkind"

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:20 am

A fine looking figure for sure! Nice one Steve Cool

Captain Scarlet is an all time fave of mine, along with Joe 90. I'm regularly watching my Captain Scarlet dvd's, i hope i don't wear them out!

Nate,

All i know is, that British toy makers 'Pedigree' made that figure and the uniform (1967/68). I've not heard of a Captain Scarlet uniform being made for Captain Action?
I believe Captain Action had all the 'DC' super hero uniforms Cool

blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 12:07 pm

I have that 1 and capt black would like a capt blue

Admin
BAMComix

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 8:07 pm

Superb Steve!, I know you have been after one for a while and looks amazing! well done you bounce bounce bounce

now will joe and Hank see if he really is indestructible?? lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
somekindajoe
French Resistance
somekindajoe

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Thanks Dal. It was Ade who told me to bite the bullet and get a Cap'n Scarlet, so that's how long it's taken to me get around to it! lol!

indestructible?? The good Captain has been officially designated as 'Fragile. Handle with care' and permanently assigned light duties! A photo-shoot at TOMK HQ is about as dangerous as his missions are going to get! lol!

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Back to top Go down
Hawkeye
Australian Jungle Fighter
Hawkeye

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:38 pm

Fantastic figure what a great pick up He was my childhood favorite I have the modern ones but would love one of these really envious cherry lol!

Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Though I know nothing about Capt Scarlet, I can see why you wanted one. Very cool figure.

Excellent acquisition!!!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
blueboxier
Arctic Explorer
blueboxier

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:41 am

check him out on you tube gibri not bad after nearly 50 years bounce

Admin
Beatlefan

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 6:26 pm

Very nice Steve, when you gonna send the head off for a reflock?

Put the outfit on Hank and bash Cap Scarlett a new outfit.

Laughing

celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Volgan10
Back to top Go down
gibri
Admin
gibri

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 7:34 pm

blueboxier wrote:
check him out on you tube gibri not bad after nearly 50 years bounce

Thanks Jim, I'll check them out!

Brian
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sparkys6887
Arctic Explorer
Sparkys6887

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:23 pm

Very nice Steve Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.creativecounselling.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.   celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

celebrity new recruit at SKJ HQ.
Page 1 of 1