Vintage Action Man, Action Team, G. I. Joe, Geyper Man, Group Action Joe, 1/6 figures

HomeHome  Ammo BriefingAmmo Briefing  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artillery Gun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
actiongary
Painted Head
actiongary

Artillery Gun Empty
PostSubject: Artillery Gun   Artillery Gun Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:09 pm

Has anyone seen one of these before ? It was given to me a few weeks ago, I was told that it was from the 60's - 70's

You pull back the trigger under the barrel to lock the spring, drop a shell down the barrel and press a button on top of the gun to fire.

It doesn't have a manufacturers stamp. Any info would be appreciated.

Artillery Gun Gun800x600
Back to top Go down
http://thegarygallery.weebly.com/
Wolf_Soldier64
Wolf_Soldier64

Artillery Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artillery Gun   Artillery Gun Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Very nice Gary looks outstanding for action man , sorry I haven't any info on it, Sad

Admin
Blondeactionman

Artillery Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artillery Gun   Artillery Gun Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:40 pm

I have never seen one before Shocked , but what an amazing bit of kit! i am sure someone must know something mate scratch

BULLET MAN
clivvers

Location : Between here and saving another MAM again! "That's one small step for a MAM, one giant leap for clivvers MAM nation"

Artillery Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artillery Gun   Artillery Gun Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Nice and mint looking! Cool

It looks like a recent/modern brand? The Palitoy ones are normally a uniform green colour and have the springs showing? I haven't seen one for ages.
It might be one of the modern G.I.JOE ones?? I hope someone can identify it bounce

Artillery Gun 36802940025_0f91338ef6_o
Back to top Go down
http://actionmanworld.forumotion.co.uk
pachwerk
Eagle Eyes
pachwerk

Artillery Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artillery Gun   Artillery Gun Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 4:25 pm

Based on the ability to fire a shell it would not be a recent GI Joe cannon. The insurance liability for ANY firing mechanism was eliminated from toys by the late 70's.

It looks a lot like the Marx 155 cannon.

It is a cool looking piece.

Rich
Back to top Go down
snow white
French Resistance
snow white

Artillery Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artillery Gun   Artillery Gun Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:24 pm

new one on me looks good tho

Artillery Gun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artillery Gun   Artillery Gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artillery Gun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ActionManMobileOperations (AMMO) :: Vintage Action Man 1966 - 1984 :: Action Man Identity Requests-
Jump to: